*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

If Mike McCarthy decides to bring in his own personnel, how you feel taking their current OC? He turned Dak into an almost 5k yard passer, Gallup had 1000+ receiving yards, and zeke was his usual 1000+ yard rusher. He even made Witten look competent with his old ***.

When was the last time bringing an ex-Cowboy worked out for us? Herschel Walker?

I still remember Chris Boniol missing that game-winning field goal in 97 against the Cowboys. :smh:

Fire groh and hire Moore, I’m here for this:

“If Moore were to leave, I would not be surprised to see a division rival—the Eagles—take an interest in him.”

When was the last time bringing an ex-Cowboy worked out for us? Herschel Walker?

I still remember Chris Boniol missing that game-winning field goal in 97 against the Cowboys. :smh:

when was the last time we actually made a smart decision on a former cowboy?

we knew we shouldn’t have signed demarco.. scandrick was out of the league.. not sure who else of recent note

when was the last time we actually made a smart decision on a former cowboy?

we knew we shouldn’t have signed demarco.. scandrick was out of the league.. not sure who else of recent note

10147.png

^ forgot about him.. but wasn’t he coming off of a torn Achilles or something leg wise?

Browns DC job would be a lateral move imo. No use why he takes that role other than because he’s bored with the Eagles

he’s gotten a lot of control on this team, especially picking his personnel. And Doug and him have a great working relationship it seems

Back
Top Bottom