*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

my issue is the jmatt of it all

we saw ertz flourish once we removed a guy who wasnt practically fast or quick from that underneath area

while alshon isnt fast or quick, he was an outside guy who could still get separation and actually made tough catches

JJAW looks more like jmatt than alshon.. cant remember the game, i think it was the seattle game, but where he ran that sloppy route where he allowed the DB to actually make a play on the ball even though he had an inside wide open path.. he couldnt even big body the catch and prevent the DB from playing the ball on top of the sloppy route

With the dead money that would occur Alshon isn't going anywhere

plus his injury will take him 9 months to a year to recover from.. and since it's a foot injury who knows what state he'll be in

but at least we can just put him on PUP and only bring him off if we have injuries at the end of the year.. or can just cut JJAW if he hasnt found a role to that point

but honestly id try to move JJAW in this draft in trying to move up for a guy.. just alot more guys i see fitting in this offense and with our key personnel in this draft

Lol foot injury my ***. Cuz SUCKS. I aint buying that. If he is a starter for us 2020 we failed again.

JJ aint it bruh. Pure mistake
Man you HATE JJ :lol:

Mistake? Yes because we should have chosen DK. But doesn’t mean he’s trash. don’t let the fact that guys like Terry, Chark, and DK had a splash their rookie years.

Rookies take time to develop, especially WR. What if we were ready to write off Carson after his rookie year?

Patience

Nah it was a mistake.. dude just don’t have the game speed for the game

thank gawd other guys in the class plus PS squad guys look like fits

Did you hear howie today ?? I literally have no faith in him no more if that’s what he really believes.

04B92AE6-2925-4FB7-AD26-2E05386632FC.jpeg
CC020BE9-6D7C-4615-A311-108996CFC804.jpeg

Nelly one of the top 10 fastest WR? In what world lol. Sure he can get open if he runs his routes properly but 4.42 isn’t top 10 level. He’s only .05 faster than JJ who showed 0 breakaway speed

These pressers are kinda pointless tbh. Not sure how much facts you actually get but there were points of honesty on Howie’s part.

In regards to JJ, he sucks. He’s trash. Basura. Nothing to defend there and if you are defending him then you’re doing it based purely on hope and not what your eyes did/did not see.

Also, this pretty much means Douglas had a large say in Barnett, Sul, Sid, Pump, JJ etc getting drafted. Looks like we probably wouldve drafted DK or Terry if it was up to Howie

Hopefully they follow through on this quote. College production is only a small piece of the puzzle when evaluating players in the draft but we seem to use it as the entire picture.

Joe seemed to put production above all else, I guess thinking if you can find a way to produce you’d continue to do so

but you saw JJAW struggle to get separation in college

not sure how big a role he played in taking Kevin white, who had only that 1 big year at WVU, but maybe that skewed his thinking

He also said that Howard was day to day and he missed 7 games

ok and after that he continued to say he wasnt cleared for practice over and over again

Doug always says players are day to day for 4 seasons now, nothing new

we can have some fun if you want put $50 up if Walch goes i owe you money, if he stays you owe me $50

seem to always know it all lets see if you right

Yea.. walch is a weird one, since it was reported in season that Doug and groh had to go do his job on the field in front of people

I pray groh is gone since I can’t point to 1 thing he has done well.. even undlin has done more to me and I think gets screwed over a lil by schwartz scheme and the limits of players we have.. but I don’t care if he’s gone

I think we hit max with schwartz and I just think groh is there without adding anything

duce stoutland only guys I care about on staff.. don’t know what to really make of press

Lol dam cuz we all family here.

lol im just having fun with it nothing serious and only $50 thats nothin

i dont want walch back personally but im beliving dougie on this one only because of how the practice squad guys came in and did pretty well so quickly, feel like thatll help his chances slightly as the assistant WR Coach

Back
Top Bottom