PHOENIX SUNS will start the season 24-0....

laugh.gif

lmao. this thread will die off and go to page 9 or something and people seem to search it and bump it every time the suns lose. people here are comedysometimes

NBAdotCom is going to come in here saying this and that about how the regular season doesn't matter.

Regular season games are so important anymore when you lose...huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love it.

Miami Defeat, right?

If used in the right context yes, you are correct Ska. Miami Defeat........the Suns on NBATV. Good times for everybody.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

This must be like torture for Zo.
laugh.gif

Is this thread going to stop after the 24th game?
I don't even care about this thread, although I gotta admit it's kind of comical how bitter you Fakers fans are.

But seriously, you've gotta remember that I'm not the one that started this thread...to think that any team would go 24-0 to start the season is prettydumb. Almost as dumb as thinking the Fakers have a chance to win a playoff series this year.

laugh.gif
yea and where did that lead your team to...oh yea another ringlessseason. funny how this fool talks about laker fans bringing up past glory and he keeps referring to the past 2 years even though the suns have as many rings aswe do those 2 years.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

funny what are laker fans bitter about?

d52154e3321b30d3784f90fa252a8db1da58613.pjpg
Wait hold up. Is this the PAST we're talkin about? Is this the CURRENT Suns and Lakers teams we're talking aobut here?

Cuz if we are allowed to talk about the past, we all got some pictures we could bust out. Just let us know.

I don't even care about this thread, although I gotta admit it's kind of comical how bitter you Fakers fans are.

it's funny that you just blatantly single out the laker fans in this thread when there is a collection of fans from other teams.

the SUNS are a damn joke of a team...and u fans are a joke as well...

i mean...u WILL NOT EVERRRR win a ring with the current roster...that type of game just does not cut it in the NBA...

the heat play one alright game...and eat the suns at home..ya the score might have looked close...but they were up 10-15 all 4th Q....

just face it zodogg....SUNS ARE SH**....and...and as long as u guys dont win a ring..who cares if the lakers get booted out first round...losing first roundand in the finals is the same result..no rinGGG

i wonder where all you guys will go and what you'll say when the suns knock out the celtics in the finals.

Lakers fans will get a taste of a winning team on christmas day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

i wonder where all you guys will go and what you'll say when the suns knock out the celtics in the finals.

Lakers fans will get a taste of a winning team on christmas day.
smile.gif

We'd first say, put down the NBA 2K8.

But in regards to playing a winning team, I mean, we don't have to wait for Christmas. We already saw what the Lakers did to your Suns in Phoenix in thefirst game of the season.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom