PHOENIX SUNS will start the season 24-0....

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"You Big Dummy'08."​

Steve Nash killed my fantasy team today and the Suns still lost.

TEAM LAKERS1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

:lol:
laugh.gif
ing 24-0
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

This thread should have been locked 2 games ago. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14/CAT5
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Quote:
just wanted to point out to you that you guys proceeded to get your handed to you by the Mavs also. But hey, your guys excuse for that year was you didnt have Amare. Last year you guys got owned by the Spurs and your excuses were the refs. What the hell will be your guy's excuse when you get owned in the playoffs again?
laugh.gif
you serious? Worry about how the lakers did those years, then talk about the suns.

laugh.gif
Damn shame that the Phoenix Mercury gonna hang up a Championship banner before the Scums do.

I don't like starting Grant Hill at all. He's past his prime and should be a off the bench type of player. I think the Suns won't get 60 wins this year.

Quote:
just wanted to point out to you that you guys proceeded to get your handed to you by the Mavs also. But hey, your guys excuse for that year was you didnt have Amare. Last year you guys got owned by the Spurs and your excuses were the refs. What the hell will be your guy's excuse when you get owned in the playoffs again?

wait where were the lakers while all that was going on?? OH YEAH at home chillin watching the team that kicked them out 2 straight years.

Man I was looking forward to jdiddy's future excuse prediction. Ya'll need to learn to play defense if you want any shot at a ring. Yes the Suns beat the Lakers, least we aint sit here and make excuses, at least I didn't. Between jiddy and zodogg, I now can come to the conclusion that anyone involved with the Scums organization is full of excuses. D' Antoni, Steve Nash, and all the fans; all youy guys do is @#%$ and whine. I loved watching Steve sit and whine after eveytime he got stripped last night, while we went down the court and scored....what an MVP ya'll have.
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

^^^ exactly... hell i know the Lakers suck during those years.. no excues.. we sucked.. We never hyped them up in the first place...
Cebu Boxing​
Gorres, Banal, Bautista, Amonsot, Penalosa​
TEAMSANDIEGO C H ARG E R S

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

seriously though...

1: @ Seattle (W)
2: vs. LAL (blowout W)
3: vs. CLE (blowout W)
4: @ Charlotte (blowout W)
5: @ ATL (W)
6: @ MIA (W)
7: @ ORL (W)
8: vs. NYK (blowout W)
9: vs. CHI (close W)
10: @ HOU (close W)
11: @ Suckramento (blowout W)
12: vs. LAC (close W - those douches always give us trouble)
13: @ NBDL (blowout W)
14: vs. HOU (W)
15: vs. ORL (W)
16: @ NYK (blowout W)
17: @ Indiana (W)
18: @ Toronto (blowout W)
19: @ Washington (narrow L - tough to win 4 straight road games.

So I see us going 18-0 to begin the season.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANET ORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

bump

Back
Top Bottom