PHOENIX SUNS will start the season 24-0....

smh.gif
at bumping this Cr0wn....
smh.gif

Nah.

*appreciated*

Rubbing it in is at the heart of being a sports fan.

Dude disrespected them by calling them NBDL.

Then they went and lost. To an 'NBDL' team.

laugh.gif

Obviously, the Lakers win is more appreciated for me, but this one is appreciated too.

And so is the thread bump.

Somebody can go kamikaze and get the thread locked though.....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah.

*appreciated*

Dude disrespected them by calling them NBDL.

Then they went and lost. To an 'NBDL' team.

laugh.gif

Obviously, the Lakers win is more appreciated for me, but this one is appreciated too.

What about those Suns fans who weren't with this 24-0 thing? We got to bite the bullet too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

What about those Suns fans who weren't with this 24-0 thing? We got to bite the bullet too?
laugh.gif

suns fan?

i thought you were a bulls fan, man.

Here's a thought: NBA teams can lose to any team on any night.
Did I really think the Suns were going to go 18-0 to open the season? Not a chance.

I looked at the schedule and posted the games we SHOULD win. Now...the team that SHOULD win doesn't always win an NBA game. An inferior team can beat abetter team on any given night...after all...the Kings won't go 0-82...but every NBA team can say that they expect to beat the Kings when they play.

One loss in the course of an 82 game season isn't that big of a deal...so...bump this thread all you want...
post all the
roll.gif
and
laugh.gif
you want. We'll see when the playoffs come where the Suns get and where the Fakers and NBDL get (since their fans areprimarily the ones that are having such a joyous time in this thread)

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Here's a thought: NBA teams can lose to any team on any night.
Did I really think the Suns were going to go 18-0 to open the season? Not a chance.

I looked at the schedule and posted the games we SHOULD win. Now...the team that SHOULD win doesn't always win an NBA game. An inferior team can beat a better team on any given night...after all...the Kings won't go 0-82...but every NBA team can say that they expect to beat the Kings when they play.

One loss in the course of an 82 game season isn't that big of a deal...so...bump this thread all you want...
post all the
roll.gif
and
laugh.gif
you want. We'll see when the playoffs come where the Suns get and where the Fakers and NBDL get (since their fans are primarily the ones that are having such a joyous time in this thread)

I have only seen 2 warrior fans bump this thread (excluding me ) The rest are Lakers. Warrior fans ( for the most part ) don't hate the suns.
wink.gif
I for one like the Suns.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

laugh.gif

suns fan?

i thought you were a bulls fan, man.

Of course I'm a Bulls fan first. Always will be. Suns fan because my uncle got me into it when I was younger. I can't be fans of both?
embarassed.gif

touche, xavi. touche.

and i have to admit i actually kinda like the suns.

it's their fans i can't stand. not just on NT either, but in real life.

honestly - you can complain all you want about referees, suspensions, injuries..

but that's all part of the game. at the end of the day, you just gotta play through and win.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

touche, xavi. touche.

and i have to admit i actually kinda like the suns.

it's their fans i can't stand. not just on NT either, but in real life.

honestly - you can complain all you want about referees, suspensions, injuries..

but that's all part of the game. at the end of the day, you just gotta play through and win.

It's Javi, but close enough...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this thread being bumped again.

laugh.gif
, my bad, man. one of my boys in college spelled his name with an x, but i guess it's not xblackcat13..

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah.

*appreciated*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom