PHOENIX SUNS will start the season 24-0....

This thread is comedy. :lol:
laugh.gif
God_Failed_Hypothesis.gif
Zero Tolerance

I just wanna say I witnessed the Suns second loss in person tonight, and it made me smile. The end.
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

Lol who cares what we start the season at. It means absolutely nothing. Can anybody here say with a straight face that the Lakers are a better team than us? Anyways, it's going to be a long basketball season on NT, everyone loves to hate us. Looking forward to it.

"scums won't be a joke when they're rockin their rings next year. "

Just like they on there way to 24-0 start
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

lol!! how you gonna be talking about rings when they can't even beat the Lakers in their own home floor.. a team that Scum fans considered garbage.. and can't even beat the Hawks despite their best player shooting 3-17.. What makes you think they can beat Dallas, Houston, or SA? Don't give me that Amare is out BS.. .you guys still have 2 time MVP Steve Nash, and Shawn Marion (who's supposed to be better than Kobe, lol), 6th man of the year Barbosa, and MIP Diaw..
Cebu Boxing​
Gorres, Banal, Bautista, Amonsot, Penalosa​
TEAMSANDIEGO C H ARG E R S

Quote:
no but they'll be 16-0 in the playoffs if that counts.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

delusion /dɪˈluʒən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-loo-zhuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
noun
1.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp an act or instance of deluding.
2.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp the state of being deluded.
3.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur.

HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

^^ i was just joking.. but the last time i guaranteed something was when the suns were down 1-3 in the playoffs against the lakers and i made a post saying we'll win the series by winning 3 straight and playing the clippers the next round.. and what did we do?? exactly what i said. Just wanted to point that out to you guys. haha :D
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I see we have Jdiddy playing Mrs.Cleo tonight, pure comedy. I would say you have to at least be able to be my Hawks before going 16-0 agaisnt playoff Western Conference teams....but since your predeicting the future tonight, can you tell me what round the Suns will lose in this year? Get at me.
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Born To Be Hated....Dying to Be Loved

Quote:
^^ i was just joking.. but the last time i guaranteed something was when the suns were down 1-3 in the playoffs against the lakers and i made a post saying we'll win the series by winning 3 straight and playing the clippers the next round.. and what did we do?? exactly what i said. Just wanted to point that out to you guys.
shoes4life2 stated on August 3rd, 2006:​
Quote:
If the Bulls don't finish with the a #2 seed or higher(record wise), I'll never hype up any of my teams ever again on here.

Back
Top Bottom