Phone Rings (my invention)... Updates on page 20

Im not even gonna deny or report you, her fingers are a lil longer

Im still fabulous though
View media item 177111

After looking at what wawavovee posted I dont think this is a good idea anymore

Last edited:
Guys please keep the feedback coming! I need ideas/recommendations to slightly tweak this so I can enter the market with a similar, but superior product. Thanks for the start OP
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
Grimey.

Damb was excited but i cant really see myself having that on my phone looks too doofy :/

i thought op was going to invent a magnetic type phone that floats in the air n will never fall.

I thought there was gonna be Magnets involved.

Would be cool for someone to invent some sort of Rings similar to a 4 finger ring but make it a 2 finger with some sort of magnet that way it could be worn as jewelry and stick to the phone.

Only problem would be it would stick to other metals as well. Oh well.

There's someones million dollar idea if they wanna run with it.

So its ok but it can be MUCH BETTER

Check this out.

You make it a two piece system

A The strap and a case

The strap's finger holes go through the holes in the case and stay in with a velcro on the back

Not the case snaps or wraps around the phone so you don't have to use sticky

Because its a case it becomes more attractive and you can have the phone color match to peoples outfits by offering different color straps/cases

Girl has Pink strap and purple case to match her outfit per say

Quick 2 minute drawing

View media item 178287
If you use this I want a %

Last edited:
Cats in here expecting Harry Potter wizardry for $4... OK. I appreciate the feedback nonetheless.

@jumpmankb I'm aware you're joking and all, but you couldn't match my grind... That's with any product you could think of.

You can grind all you want but you aint going anywhere with 2 velcro loops on the back of a phone.

Do you REALLY wanna be seen wearing that everytime you pull out your phone?

You can grind all you want but you aint going anywhere with 2 velcro loops on the back of a phone.

Do you REALLY wanna be seen wearing that everytime you pull out your phone?

View media item 178387
People like this were the same ones saying "why would anyone buy a blanket with sleeves? Just wear a jacket or put on a robe!"

All your comment means to me is "1 down, 1 billion to go". You don't want to buy one? OK great. Next.

Yeah man that Lazy Grips one is the exact same product. Couldn't have done some more Googling first?

The night I conceived the idea I searched for anything related. Every item I located that performed the same function looked totally different. The internet is very, VERY broad, it's easy to overlook something. Today someone posted something that indeed looks remarkably similar to my product and that was my very first time seeing it. It's not like I copied someone elses idea/ concept.

Ever heard of the Slanket? It was the Snuggie before the Snuggie. Despite being a local hit, It wasn't marketed strongly enough. The snuggie came along and the advertisers went ham for that cheese. The rest is history. The company behind the snuggie probably blatantly ripped of the small town creators of the slanket tho.

Last edited:
@illest Preciate it my dude. I addressed the product search in my previous post. When you receive your product I hope that you at least feel you received your money's worth. I genuinely appreciate your support throughout the process tho.

Back
Top Bottom