Phrases You Hate/Overused Phrases

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

the word "hate"
my boy will show me some kicks he copped, ill be like i dont like em and its called "hatin" lol

and those myspace broads that always say "haters make me famous" "hate me, love me, im still on ur mind" like damn ya really full of yourself

especially when they some 400 pound chicks purple skinnies and played out i love ny shirts

yup.

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Swag, Swagger, Swagged up, Swag on..etc
/Thread.

co-sign, itll go the way of other commercial "hip-hop" buzz words soon enough though (see: playa, player, bling bling, pimp, pimpin, hustlin, hustler, etc.)

words cant describe how much i hate the word swag and ever suffix used with it.
mad.gif

Hey is this a phrase? come and do it? a girl i use to talk to use to say a bunch of things like that to me.I kind of miss it and like it.
roll.gif

I @+!#$*% HATE HATE HATE when girls call their best friend Besties. I don't know why but it sound so stupid to me

Originally Posted by Club29

not really a phrase, but when people add the letter S to the end of mom.

like "yeah my moms works there"

or "yeah i got it from my moms"

What the hell is that nonsense? You got multiple mothers, pal?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I @+!#$*% HATE HATE HATE when girls call their best friend Besties. I don't know why but it sound so stupid to me
ive never heard that before but it sounds horrendous
sick.gif

and i hate it when people swear faaar too much. everyone curses, but some people just get annoying and become unbearable to talk to
smh.gif

I hate the word "chillax", I hate when people call their family the "fam-bam". I hate when girls use the expression "good times".

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

"Swag" and any other variation of the word. It's gone too far
smh.gif
Especially when the kiddos in tall tees and vans let me know that they "got their swag on"
indifferent.gif

i hate when ppl say, "you aint wavy." it makes me want to punch them in the face. also as said many time in this thread any variation of swag.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by fearthenut

"Real Talk"

Honestly, if you have to point out to someone when you're being serious by announcing it at the start of a sentence, your opinion should automatically be nullified all together. It make you sound like a moron.

"Fam"

I don't understand if this is some resurrected phrase from the Black Panther Party, but it is absolutely unnecessary in all contexts. There is not one instance in which it is relevant. Again, moronic.
I'm convinced you have hemroids

I'm convinced your mother is a @*$%#*.

Back
Top Bottom