Phrases You Hate/Overused Phrases

I agree with most of these.
Like when people say "true story"
I always hit them back with a oh really i was under the impression that you spent all that time
telling me a fake story.
indifferent.gif

" Can you do me a favor?" It's never good when I hear this line.

"Real Talk" I actually like the way it sounds when it's coming out, but the people I know, who use it, are always lying.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by awwsome

"Real Talk"

Honestly, if you have to point out to someone when you're being serious by announcing it at the start of a sentence, your opinion should automatically be nullified all together. It make you sound like a moron.

"Fam"

I don't understand if this is some resurrected phrase from the Black Panther Party, but it is absolutely unnecessary in all contexts. There is not one instance in which it is relevant. Again, moronic.
I'm convinced you have hemroids

I'm convinced your mother is a @*$%#*.
youstillmad.jpg

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I @+!#$*% HATE HATE HATE when girls call their best friend Besties. I don't know why but it sound so stupid to me

I hate that word too. It's lame and it sounds borderline lesbian to use it. (I am not opposed to lesbians though
pimp.gif
)

Words/phrases that need to die:
- Any variation of the word swagger (It's played out like Fila...about majority of people who claim they have swag absolutely don't)
- Epic Fail/Fail (Not funny. At all.)
- Hella (You couldn't just use another adjective instead of sounding like a fake gangster?)

Originally Posted by awwsome

"Real Talk"

Honestly, if you have to point out to someone when you're being serious by announcing it at the start of a sentence, your opinion should automatically be nullified all together. It make you sound like a moron.

"Fam"

I don't understand if this is some resurrected phrase from the Black Panther Party, but it is absolutely unnecessary in all contexts. There is not one instance in which it is relevant. Again, moronic.
I'm convinced you have hemroids

real talk i use those two phrases on a daily bases fam.
laugh.gif

simp - I just call them tricks
son - if you not from NY, shut that *#$+ up
chiefing - for high schoolers who feel their edgy because they smoke
lulz - what the ++%% does this mean
gnr - corny as hell to me
smh - no one would say this verbally so why do it via text

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh - no one would say this verbally so why do it via text
I actually do say smh out loud now. Thanks NT
smh.gif

this thread is hilarious

and im finna start usin gcr as in cracker from now on

btw, I have a feelin i would piss off a lotta yall in real life; i say knowmsayin/talkin bout or any variation thereof in every other sentence and use wordslike trick, kid, fam, cousin, cuz, son, homie, bruh, pimpin, etc. liberally and even through in a real talk and stuff like that every now and then

- brodie
- simp (just because people throw this word around when target is indeed... not a simp)
- broski

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I @+!#$*% HATE HATE HATE when girls call their best friend Besties. I don't know why but it sound so stupid to me

I hate that word too. It's lame and it sounds borderline lesbian to use it. (I am not opposed to lesbians though
pimp.gif
)

Words/phrases that need to die:
- Any variation of the word swagger (It's played out like Fila...about majority of people who claim they have swag absolutely don't)
- Epic Fail/Fail (Not funny. At all.)
- Hella (You couldn't just use another adjective instead of sounding like a fake gangster?)

Waaaaaaaaaat hella = fake gangster?
roll.gif

Any form of 'wana throw it down' or lets throw it down... i wil go ape ++%% if sumbody says this nowadays...

a lot of yall saying words...not actualy phrases

In times like these
when I was your age
well, in my opinion
that ship has sailed

Originally Posted by JayHood23

"It is what it is"
smh.gif

"At the end of the day"
smh.gif
smh.gif

And my personal most hated of all
"Where they do that at?"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

None of these phrases really make too much sense and people only say them to try to validate an argument, whenever I'm talking to somebody and they use anyone of these it makes whatever they are talking about null and void to me.

Post yours
where the do that at?

Back
Top Bottom