Pick 2 to defend you. The rest want to kill you.

Id go with wolves & lions. 2 of the most agile/skilled hunters on that list.

There's only 2 questions that need to be asked.

1. What kind of gun/how much ammo does the hunter have
2. After i choose my 2, is everything else coming for me at 1 time or in waves

Last edited:
Assuming you yourself doesn't have a weapon? I don't know why anyone would pick a human unless they're allowed to pull up in a tank.
Wondering that too, if he's using that rifle, dude would get off like 3 shots before he gets trampled and mauled.:lol:

I see the rats coming at you straight up Matrix Revolutions style

TheMatrixRevolutions2.jpeg

I would have to choose the 10,000 rats, and the 50 birds. At least those others will kill you relatively quickly

Crocs and the gorillas
More important than the type of gun, is the shooter any good?

wolves and lions

rats the runner up.

Gorillas were tempting but i feel like they might not kill on sight like the two i picked.

Can we use any of the choices like accessories? If so then I’m picking the rats and the gators, with the idea that I can use the skin/fur of some rats/gators as warm armor.

Gimme the Lions and the Wolves. Lions will eat up all the rats and basically get mad gainz. Nothing else is ******* with the lions.

Wolves can basically outsmart the 1 hunter.
Birds ain't ******* with the cats
Bears hibernate all winter
Crocs aren't really fast on land
Some cows? :stoneface:

Gorillas the only real problem seeing as they are prolly more powerful than the lions, and outnumber them. But they wouldn't fare well against rats or birds so I'm sticking with MUFASSA , B

the other animals get all their superpowers, so ima assume this is Captain America Peak Human armed with an array of weapons/tech and limitless ammunition.

GI Joe and the rats. bring it.

Can we use any of the choices like accessories? If so then I’m picking the rats and the gators, with the idea that I can use the skin/fur of some rats/gators as warm armor.

Dawg you bout to go to war with 5 silverbacks, 50 eagles, and a ***** with a shotgun while wearing a pair of custom gator boots with rat fur Ugg insoles :lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom