Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

Please use this post for any discussion related to the the II/XXI Countdown pack until we create an official post.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Pics courtesy of heat23:[/color]

those ii's are just beautiful... those xx1's on the other hand are so so, i cant see me paying 300 for a pack with the xxi's in it knowing they arestill in stores for cheap in philly...

Woah!!!!!! Now this hit me by surprise, im really feeling this pack now, and the red on the 21s is a lil bright but not bad, first right package IMO. Def amust cop. Thanks heat for the pics. Something about red always gets me.

The XXI's are ok, I like the samples a lot better though, but this package is an easy pass, I'm not a fan of either shoe

I'm pumped for the II's myself...I always wanted this particular colorway.

The XXI's are a lil disappointing. I would have preferred these:

126971968.jpg

Over these:

The samples were soooo much better than these XX1's. Like dude above mentioned, the red on those is very overkill. I just need the 2's though so itlooks like I still have to cop.

snuggles XXIs are much better than the actual ones ... too bright, look like cheap fakes IMO
IIs are beautiful

These suck, but I believe that this is the kids version.

Hasn't this FAKE colorway been out since the REAL XX1's first released?

the XX1s are kids size so wait for the Mens size to judge. although i will be passing on this pack, the II does absolutely nothing for me.

JB should have put grey on those XX1's, put the grey just how the blk/flint XXI's colorway are with those red bottoms those would be nice! & maybea white stripe instead of red.

I'll snag. The 2s are needed. I'll ball the hell outta those 21s. I still play in my 21s today.

I like the Countdown XXI over the XXI sample posted, but will the countdown XXI's have the changeable heel pods?

The XX1s are one of my favorite models. I got every release except the all whites. So i was hyped for this pack. Plus red is my favorite color, but that red ishorrible. if the XX1s look like that its a pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom