Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

the 2s are hot but, the 21s are not

i can't beleive they gave us a shoe like this

the red is way too much and too bright

imo they look like fakes

I am SOOO amped about those IIs.
eek.gif

And I am SOOOO disappointed with those XXIs.
smh.gif

But with the IIs, I'm afraid the quality will be like the retros we got a few years ago. The only ones I got were the white/navy blue/carolina blue lows,but the quality on them is horrid. I'm fearful that the quality on these IIs will be the same.
embarassed.gif

And these XXIs? I really don't like the XXIs, and I don't have any because of it. There are only two Jordans that I have none of, and it's becauseI don't like the way they look.. at all (the VIIIs and the XXIs). I was hoping for a hot colorway in this pack, thinking maybe that would get me a pair ofXXIs.

Nope. So I just won't have any.
laugh.gif

Those 2's are fire, BUT I only have an extra $300 twice this year, and that is for the Carmine VI pack, and the XI pack...so its a pass for me.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I am SOOO amped about those IIs.
eek.gif

And I am SOOOO disappointed with those XXIs.
smh.gif
co-sign with ska and others on this CDP...looks like I'll be splitting at least one of these this year...I really, really CANNOT see myselfwearing thpse XX1 for any reason, and I don't have $155 to just beat the hell out've them for GP. Maybe I can give them to someone as a birthdaypresent

There are only two Jordans that I have none of, and it's because I don't like the way they look.. at all (the VIIIs and the XXIs).
eek.gif

To each his own I guess. As for this pack, it's one I won't mind passing on, but I would like the II's.

I was looking forward to this pack. I wanted some II's and I liked the XXI's when they came out, but I don't know about the XXI's that arepicutred there. If they don't look better in person I am going to have to pass. It seems like several of the packs are going to have one shoe thateverybody wants and the other is just thrown in there.

the IIs look good but that red sole on the XX1s is pushing it. i need them IIs though

Can't wait for these, i don't have ii's or xx1's, this will make it very close on my attempt for i-xx3

the 2s are hot.. would of preferred those 21 samples.. the ones that come with the pack the red is too bright.. gotta reconsider now..

DAMN!!

i was one of the very few that was so so hyped to see this pack because of my utter love for suede XX1's (i have the greys & the reds). I just knew theblack suede samples were releasing. It makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever to change the +##% up. Those cd XX1's look like str8 varient trash.

PASS!!

Looks like JB will be saving me lots of money that I had alotted for their pockets so I guess I should really be thanking them.
smh.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom