Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm pumped for the II's myself...I always wanted this particular colorway.

The XXI's are a lil disappointing. I would have preferred these:

126971968.jpg

Over these:

There alright... However, I must agree with ijapino that I would have preffered the samples shots in snuggles Mcdugall's pics.

I get it now... The packages are going to 1 black shoes and 1 white shoes...

X/XIII - Black Xs and white XIII
IX/XIV - White IX and black XIV
VI/XVI - White VI and black XVII
II/XX1 - White II and black XX1.

Each of them has a little red variation... Not sure about the XVII though...

And now I'm pretty convinced that XI/XII is going to be XI Space Jam (Black) and White/Red-Silver XII (White).
VII/XVI - Black XVI and I'm guessing it's going to be White/Black-Cardinal Red VIIs.

Man.. the samples are soo much better!!! The accent on the actual ones theyre releasing look kinda pink instead of red in my opinion.. could be the lighting,but I dunno, Im not really feeling the 21's at all.
eyes.gif

I know my boy poofyo (
eek.gif
yes, I know. Actually a cool cat in person) isecstatic that his samples are not in the pack.

The XXI look like they were painted red with the kids nail polish used by my daughter when she was 5 years old.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

These suck, but I believe that this is the kids version.

Hasn't this FAKE colorway been out since the REAL XX1's first released?

I second that. I swear I seen these on ebay 2 years ago. But yeah, this pack isn't doing it for me. Easy pass

Originally Posted by indohan

I get it now... The packages are going to 1 black shoes and 1 white shoes...
No flame...but I thought you would have picked up on that earlier. Guess not~
ohwell.gif

Damn means i have to hunting now for the samples or some lows

Am a little disapointed by the black / red but hey you know JB god forbid they release what the customer actually wants......

Will still cop though as i really want the IIs and i do love the comfort of the XXIs and i think this colour may grow on me once its worn a couple of times

Back
Top Bottom