Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

I really hope that doesn't become its nickname since that red isn't anywhere close to being infrared...
smh.gif

Easy pass for me. Not a fan of either shoe. I had enough of the same colors over and over again. Every pack white/red and black/red. I need a little morevariety with the colors. It's just my opinion.

ii's looking great/ but those 21's
eyes.gif
/ i rather choose the lastsample from snuggles but when the time comes these are copped

i cant wait for this pack!
pimp.gif

dude i know at finish already told he can put a pack aside for me..and i might be able to use his discount on it

didnt the og 2's NOT have that red piping? whats up with that?
they did. the wht/BLACK-red highs are the only one of the 4 OG colorways that isnt supposed to have it.

Those 2's are amazing. The 21s are pretty ugly. I owned a pair of the white and red ones back then, and completely regret it. I'm going to see if Icould get the 2's off the net.

This is the first and only pack i may pass on the. The II's are fire but those XX1's arent any where close to nice

Worst pack yet imo. I do like the II, but the XXI is trash. They feel like they just came out, and the black/red XXI low is better than the one in this pack.310 for a pair of IIs is redicilious. Ill have to pass on this one. It definitley will not be a big seller compared to other packs.

OK for everyone calling fake on those XX1s i was reading an old Sole Collector the other night there (issue 12 if i remember rightly - Chris Lundy's blueswirly artwork on the front) and there was a small box out towards the front of the mag about the Jordan Classic best of highschool match that they have everyyear and low and behold one team wore XX1 White / Carolina PEs and the other wore........

Yup you guessed it these bad boys right here (with the exception of the players nickname and number on the side)

Not fake, actual PE shoes being released by JB, which is something we've been asking for for a while yes?

Now be nice and include the Chris Paul XX2s in that countdown pack for us JB.....

the missus has approved for this purchase. i'm still undecided. i've wanted II's and XX1's for a while.

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

The XXI's are ok, I like the samples a lot better though, but this package is an easy pass, I'm not a fan of either shoe
yep, easy pass
happy.gif

my pockets aint mad.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

The XXIs look like FAKES !!!!!!
This sucks because I'm a XXI fan.

Exactly. I've got the Red suedes, Black/Flint, and the Flint Suedes and would have bought the Black suedes had they released as well as thatWhite/Navy/Carolina pair. I was planning on buying this pack because I don't have a pair of 2's yet and I was looking forward to the XX1's just tobe let down.

Back
Top Bottom