Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

Before I make judgement, I'd like to see pics from Marqueesole against a black background. Sometimes I feel Randy is not the best photographer and his colors tend to run hot.
You're right. Usually people change their minds when they see Marqueesole's pics.

pretty sure the red will actually look red in person. his pics are always a little bright. im not happy with the red sole though. glad i wasnt gonna copanyways

II's are nice. But the XXI's not so much. I thought they were gonna look like the low's. That red is too bright and I dont know. It just doesntlook coo.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm pumped for the II's myself...I always wanted this particular colorway.

The XXI's are a lil disappointing. I would have preferred these:

126971968.jpg

Over these:
Same with me.

God those XXI's are
sick.gif

They look so varient-!@#...

We need to start a petition for them to change it.

Matter of fact we should start a petetion on all the colorways on the packages we don't like.

Hey look what happened when we went hard for the Military IV's.

It never hurts to try.
now is it me or did the quality go down on these xx1's compared to the 1's two years ago

I can't wait, but much like these newer models being redone in a all black with red accent color, I will probably sell the XXI and keep the II. I do wi**** were suede and like the samples depicted above. Seems like Jordan's pattern will be a Wht/Blk-Rd OG color, then a primarily black and red redone model.

No..........Just no on this package..........xxi's do not help at all.....

I'll be skippen this pack for May's pack. I kinda like the XX1s though. Maybe i'll cop separate

Back
Top Bottom