Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smh.gif
its getting annoying yall askin for all these damn pictures...its not that complicated
indifferent.gif
Thats the point of the forum...unless youre here to hang out with cyber friends!!! ITS BORING, unless we get to see something special.

Share pics, pics that are unique - so I wont stop untill I see some BALLERS who know how to rock this pack - Are nan one of yallwith the "pack early" , ballers?

Flint

Never wear them

I really got a feel for the Carmines, seeing your pics...I do appreciate it, that pic has confirmed the pack for me....I reserved mine!!

This stuff is just boring..i like the seeing the same shoe over and over, I just like the spruce things up...so start a comp, you dont have to show your faceif your worried or sumpin like that.........

I got 6/17 shorts, red polo and carmines coming for yall on sat.

Got nuttin but love for ya guys!!!

Flint

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

this is going to be crazy - hopefully i can get it online - my mom will kill me if i tell her we have to go at 5 am on a sat.

gonna be calling eastbay friday night, im sure online will crash hope not cause while they have me on hold ill be trying online

I think the best bet is to wait until Nike puts them up.

The discount is no longer a factor, and we know they stock a good amount.

It never hurts to try Eastbay and their sister sites (Footlocker & Champs), but history shows Eastbay crashes110% of the time. Finishline may offer adiscount, but they are known to oversell (along with Eastbay). However, there's no harm in trying.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

what time does nike usually put up central time? 3am?

I think so. But you never know. Dudes be camping out online for them joints to hit. I don't think it will be as hectic without the employeediscount.

We'll see.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

smh.gif
its getting annoying yall askin for all these damn pictures...its not that complicated
indifferent.gif
Thats the point of the forum...unless youre here to hang out with cyber friends!!! ITS BORING, unless we get to see something special.

Share pics, pics that are unique - so I wont stop untill I see some BALLERS who know how to rock this pack - Are nan one of yall with the "pack early" , ballers?

Flint
Man, will you QUIT telling us all what the point of the Forum is in every thread when people repeatedly tell you that you are annoying. Get it throughyour head please. This forum is NOT to provide you with every angle on picture you can think of. Go away already.

before MethodMan snipes my� @!@�again watch this video proof of Gentry saying no to nike air at the Magic Johnson event�

The VIs are straight fire. I know I won't be buying a pack, but I keep going from buying the VIs on the bay to passing, buying, passing...They are sicksick but probably will pass on them.

RICO7JT wrote:

23 Air Jordan 45 wrote:

devil.gif
WATCH OUT SAN DIEGO -
devil.gif

I'm steeling every Right or Left VI Carmine Shoe that I see on display.

I already got one
roll.gif
Working at a shoe store I hate people like you .... Whats the point .

" O your so cool you have one Carmine VI size 8 and another size 10 both left foots ...
roll.gif

dude is a Biatch, straightt up...stealing shoes, next step for him is giving bjs -

roll.gif

Is it at all possible to cop the VI's by themselves? In NYC?

I truly don't want to spend 300+ and then I most likely won't even be able to get rid of the XVII's.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Share pics, pics that are unique - so I wont stop untill I see some BALLERS who know how to rock this pack - Are nan one of yall with the "pack early" , ballers?

Flint
Man, will you QUIT telling us all what the point of the Forum is in every thread when people repeatedly tell you that you are annoying. Get it through your head please. This forum is NOT to provide you with every angle on picture you can think of. Go away already.

The point is to share info and pics.....not to build hype....you go away fool - cant nearly hang with me.. ...why not have a competition instead of postingthe same pic, and saying the SAME THING...either , I dont know if im gonna get em....or these joints are crack...dont sleep....or....these look like fakes....

YOU GO AAWAY, Im trying to have fun man...AND i will continue to tell you what the point of NT is....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

before MethodMan snipes my� @!@�again watch this video proof of Gentry saying no to nike air at the Magic Johnson event�

�I can't really hear it good

but never say never.........
alien.gif

do it now........

Back
Top Bottom