Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

count down pack as you can see is 1 you really want and 1 that you can really do without ..I guess its just an excuse to make you pay 310 instead of 125 for eapair .. LMAO ..

What else do you expect from a greedy man ..

Wow, I need those. NiPxD, if you're reading this, bump splitting this pack. I need both haha. As for the 7/16, I think I'm still down to split.

They give you one cool shoe and than a sorry one. I'm not buying anymore countdown packs.

I told my girl I would hold out til I saw her this weekend.....next thing you know this pops up and I didn't even have time to get the lotion.

They could put the XVII Mules in the pack with them and I'd still cop. I've been waiting since 91 for these...Nike Air or not.

Originally Posted by moneyball101

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE47

pimp.gif
Super Coppppedddd.!!!! Seem to have pretty good quality for once.
all jb pics make em look like good quality but nice and copped

^ Co-sign, besides the pair pictured is probably SAMPLE, and sample shoes usually have better quality over GR and better overall shape/form (due to muchmore attention given to producing very few pairs of sample).
And we all know how JB likes to change little things on the shoes (usually making the shoes uglier) when the 1st pair of sample surfaced and when theGR actually get released.

My Holy Grails

Sweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt Jesus!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The first Air Jordan i will EVER cop 2 pairs of.

Simply Beautiful

no personal offense, but i dont udnerstand why ppl r so in love with the carmine. may i ask what so speical about the carmine. i rather have the blackinfrared.

btw, jb makes us pay 310 for the pack but the box already worths 200 that's y the quality of the kicks suck.

don't like them at all... hopefully this won't be the last VI we see for a while. I wanted white/infared or black/infared

crossshooter:
no personal offense, but i dont udnerstand why ppl r so in love with the carmine. may i ask what so speical about the carmine. i rather have the black infrared.

btw, jb makes us pay 310 for the pack but the box already worths 200 that's y the quality of the kicks suck.
For older folks, this shoe is simply a classic. For me personally... just for me... this was the first pair of kicks that I had no chance ofgetting and was jealous of other people having. And the first time my boy Derek and I saw these on Jordan, we flipped. My dude was always a hustler, and Inever was. I pretty much knew there was no chance of me getting them (or any Jordan at that time), abut the first words out of HIS mouth were, "You wait'till I get those. Oh man... those are hot; just wait."

We moved to separate cities and lost contact with each other, but then I see him almost two years later at the bowling alley. As soon as I see him, I ask himabout 'those red Jordans', "Did you ever get 'em?" He walks me out to his car, where they were in his back seat; they were his ballingshoes. HIS BALLING SHOES. I sat there ad laughed with him and asked, "Oh man, how can you play in those, dude? Those are SWEEET!" And I picked'em up, looked at 'em... and... became jealous that they were gone, I never got a pair, he did, a lot of people did, and there was a pair right therein his back seat... in case he ever wanted to run a game.
laugh.gif

So, no joke, ever since I bought my first pair of Js with my own money from my own job (powder IXs), it was because of those carmines that I thought were sofreaking sick, but never had a chance to get.

See? There are so many of us that have stories about carmines; maybe for someone, that was their first pair, but they ruined 'em when they went hiking in'em, and they just never had a chance to get another pair. Now, that's true for a lot of shoes; military IVs, grape Vs, concord XIs... but most ofthese things have retroed, so people have had their second chance; but never with the carmine. It has always been stashed away by Nike, like some super-shoethat was too good to be retroed. "Those of you that missed out on those white/black IXs, we'll give you another shot at 'em. Concord XIs are whatyou're reminiscing about? How about we retro those bad boys for you? Oh, you have memories of fire red Vs, not being able to convince mom you need them? Noworries, we'll retor those. But carmine?
laugh.gif
Carmine VIs? You want usto... retro... carmine VIs?
roll.gif
How about infrareds? Those should be fine.We can't retro carmines. Do you know how sweet those are?"

Yes, we DO! So retro them!!!

And now... they finally are.
pimp.gif

I just pissed on myself a little bit...that pack is officially copped...With or without the "Nike Air" on the back, I'm all over 'em.

Back
Top Bottom