Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

well since i dont own any 17s i might as well get the whole package. i really only want the 6s doe..but we'll c

crap man the pic of the 17s look so crappy with the suede...look greenish at some parts! i wish it was like the og and leather!!!!

Will be glad to have these soon.
pimp.gif
The 6's are great and the 17's are dope too.
pimp.gif

317310750.jpg

Was a good day for Jordans in NYC. I like many of you are just happy I have Carmines that I can beat the hell out of. The suede on the 17s needs to be lookedat before buying. I got burnt with scuffed 21s from Finishline. I had to sort thru 4 sets of size 9 to get 2 decent pairs and even those have scuffs in multspots on the shoe.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Wow... I'm sorry I posted the pic of my OG carmines!

I have to say, this is the first time I've ever seen someone get slammed for owning OG's. Pretty sad state of affairs.

i agree. no matter how you look at it, some people are just ignorant. i want to thank you for posting your pictures of your OG's. i appreciate someone who's been

collecting from that far back; and not only that, but to have the carmines in that condition. EXCELLENT. unless you grew up in that time, most people just don't understand

how it was buying jordans during those years. i applaud you for your sense of collecting and for your generosity of sharing those beauties. peace.
theheck that mean?
how it was buying jordans back then?
that is so ignorant, not anydifferent than it is now....except dudes now would rather rock FRESH retros than have OGs that will crumble..
I personally cant do yellowing..i would rid of them

if you have to ask then you don't know. it's as simple as that.
Thanks spoonman, I appreciate the post... and the back-up... who knew I'd need it?!

AJFlint... if you think that things were the same in the 80's and 90's as they are now... that just proves how naive you are.

I love how some of you pass judgement on matters that happened before you were born. I also love when some people make up statements as though they are facts written in stone. Example... "90% of us buy J's to impress girls." Really??? Did you do the market research yourself to get that percentage? How big was your sample base? What? Just you and your friends? Oh, sorry, that doesn't accurately represent every Jordan collector around the world.

Thanks for reminding me just how young and naive a lot of the members of NT are. Ignorance is bliss.

Anyway, I didn't post the pic of my OG's for any kind of respect, or for any disrespect for that matter, I was just sharing the pic... that's it. My comments about being glad I have the OG's is based on the fact that a bunch of people who have seen the pack in person are saying the VI's look cheap.

Having said that, I'm still getting the pack... and I have secured and pre-paid for mine already... have you?
^^ reak talk. dont let these kid's bother you my dude they wish they had those.

''90% of us buy J's to impress girls"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I couldnt care less what a girl thinks of my shoes...let alone ANYONE, for that matter...but why do people keep talkin about infareds like they comin out orsomethin???

I had on my vi today man it felt like i was the president or the pope or something in my hood with all the attention that i was getting
laugh.gif

Yo NTers tommorow i planned on wearing my xvii & i'm just wondering should i take that sticker off the heel or not?

& yes i already know what the sticker says on it people so don't lose control over the internet
laugh.gif

Please don't try to flame the richkid it's just a question (ps if you don't have nothing nice to say then be speechless)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richkid23

I had on my vi today man it felt like i was the president or the pope or something in my hood with all the attention that i was getting
laugh.gif

Yo NTers tommorow i planned on wearing my xvii & i'm just wondering should i take that sticker off the heel or not?

& yes i already know what the sticker says on it people so don't lose control over the internet
laugh.gif

Please don't try to flame the richkid it's just a question (ps if you don't have nothing nice to say then be speechless)
laugh.gif
Thats like going out and leaving the size sticker on your jeans.
eyes.gif

got mine today, w/ retail price~
omg~
feel like on crack~
*dancing*
but at work now, cant take pix...

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Wow... I'm sorry I posted the pic of my OG carmines!

I have to say, this is the first time I've ever seen someone get slammed for owning OG's. Pretty sad state of affairs.

i agree. no matter how you look at it, some people are just ignorant. i want to thank you for posting your pictures of your OG's. i appreciate someone who's been

collecting from that far back; and not only that, but to have the carmines in that condition. EXCELLENT. unless you grew up in that time, most people just don't understand

how it was buying jordans during those years. i applaud you for your sense of collecting and for your generosity of sharing those beauties. peace.
theheck that mean?
how it was buying jordans back then?
that is so ignorant, not anydifferent than it is now....except dudes now would rather rock FRESH retros than have OGs that will crumble..
I personally cant do yellowing..i would rid of them

if you have to ask then you don't know. it's as simple as that.
Thanks spoonman, I appreciate the post... and the back-up... who knew I'd need it?!

AJFlint... if you think that things were the same in the 80's and 90's as they are now... that just proves how naive you are.

I love how some of you pass judgement on matters that happened before you were born. I also love when some people make up statements as though they are facts written in stone. Example... "90% of us buy J's to impress girls." Really??? Did you do the market research yourself to get that percentage? How big was your sample base? What? Just you and your friends? Oh, sorry, that doesn't accurately represent every Jordan collector around the world.

Thanks for reminding me just how young and naive a lot of the members of NT are. Ignorance is bliss.

Anyway, I didn't post the pic of my OG's for any kind of respect, or for any disrespect for that matter, I was just sharing the pic... that's it. My comments about being glad I have the OG's is based on the fact that a bunch of people who have seen the pack in person are saying the VI's look cheap.

Having said that, I'm still getting the pack... and I have secured and pre-paid for mine already... have you?
^^ reak talk. dont let these kid's bother you my dude they wish they had those.

''90% of us buy J's to impress girls"
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
i think i m the 10%
lol, i buy Js to impress myself only, i just feel great to collect kixz!
even my girl #@*+% me all the time, i just luv them as same i luve her!
lol

Damn, my 2 spots are not gettin these, strange, because one is gettin the QS, any idea on my best way of gettin these.?.?..?...?.................... I'llhave a few pairs of the"Olympics"
wink.gif

Damn i wish i didnt have to wait till next Saturday.

JimmyChew's pics of the 17's make me want to go to my spot and check the pair they are holding. They look all faded and grey.

I dont know if im going to be able to wear the Carmine's casually. That icey bottom is just too beautiful. I'm glad they arent really Carmine red likethe OG's i would hate having to match that. Diamondbacks fitted?! Naaaa i like the brighter red rock that with with a clean Anaheim fitted. Man im readyfor these.

Back
Top Bottom