Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Just got my pack for $160 off the nike employee store..
pimp.gif

co-sign! ima have a smile on my face allllll day.
Yeah I felt like I got through a radio station to win a car or something! Haha
laugh.gif
. Called periodically for 45 minutes. I secured a pack,but it is not in my size. I ended up with a Size 9. Hopefully I can go out and buy a pack in my size and do the ol' switch-a-roo. Now I will need to getthe "ES" stamp off the box.
ohwell.gif

yo i call the employee Store (Greenland) like 100 times this moring non stop. till the lady picked up to tell me they Sold Out..Swoosh and Nike and showingtheir employess no love. This crazy!!

i went to another shop around my hood they just received the pack and they only got 1 of each for size 8 - 10/ from 10 1/2 - 14 they received 3 boxes i guessthe smaller sizes are more rare then the bigger in this case.

So i went and saw my pack at the store friday. The suede needs to be checked if possible befor you buy them. The 17 in the pack looked significantly worn and iwas not happy. Luckily the Manager of the store had another 10.5 and swapped me out. Im hoping that i get the right one's. I love this pack but when i sawthem in person i lost a little excitement.

Dont get me wrong im still copping but i just hope they dont destroy the 11/12 pack like they have every one leading to this. And the last 2 packs are still onthe shelf! They say they arent selling great here in Tampa.

i here you, they are selling out out here in ny i mean the stores that has received them early selling them at 400, 450 are selling out weird

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Anyone know when does these go online on FNL.com,Eastbay.com, and Nike.com

Thanks!

It's the same thing as any other Jordan release, 12 AM friday night
that doesn't always happen for fnl.com. they sometimes show up 1 to 2 hours early

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Anyone know when does these go online on FNL.com,Eastbay.com, and Nike.com

Thanks!

It's the same thing as any other Jordan release, 12 AM friday night
that doesn't always happen for fnl.com. they sometimes show up 1 to 2 hours early

Hes right. Also I have noticed that sometimes it will show up for some people and not others. I sent my friend a link to the 1st package on fnl and he toldme thanks and that he just ordered it. I kept refreshing and it never showed up on mine, I guess some people get lucky.

010356-2.jpg

Is this not the ugliest cw, AND THE UGLIEST PICTURE EVER?
These are way at the end of the line of 6s, ill take the 08 olys over these, anyday!

Originally Posted by never wear them

sorry for the camera pics. hardly do anything to contribute but why not... got these for 290$ cash only lol. you know how the swap meets work...

no....i dont..please explain...how can get them under retail?

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

010356-2.jpg

IS THIS NOT THE UGLIEST SHOE, AND THE UGLIEST PICTURE EVER?
These are way at the end of the line of 6s, ill take the 08 olys over these, anyday!

uhh...you might be the only person on NT who thinks DMP VI's are ugly
laugh.gif

^^^^^are you serious dogg? Those look like crap..I dunno but I don't like nubuck on nubuck...i wish all kicks had high quality leather..anyway those Olyslook flimsy...carmines>Olys any day of the week.

Yes carmines > than any other 6, and those DMPS are very ugly....sorry to be indifferent..but im not the only one...pure black nubuck...with aLITTLE bit ofGOLD??
get out of here JB

Originally Posted by richiedge

010356-2.jpg

laugh.gif
i agree

like i stated before i rarely buy jordans, i do have a limit collection and for some reason these are just beautiful, maybe it's because my motherpurchased them for me in 1991 when i was in grammer school. They hold sentimental value. that is priceless

010356-2.jpg

laugh.gif

actually he aint the only one. i never liked those and never will. give me a pr of infrareds or midnight blues any day of the week.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

010356-2.jpg

laugh.gif

actually he aint the only one. i never liked those and never will. give me a pr of infrareds or midnight blues any day of the week.

yeah, i'm not really hip on the DMP pack. give me infrareds and real concords without the gold jumpman. anyway, i do want some carmines.
smokin.gif

Seen them both in person today around my hood when I was on lunch.......asked dude how much for just the VI's and with a straight face he tells me"$250 my friend". I sed u wouldn't charge ur friend that much for those so I'm not ur friend..........

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

i saw a pair of these in a size 9.5 go for only 375.00 shipped and a size 13 go for 385.00.... Due you guys think it would be better to buy these of ebay before they release or will they be cheaper after they release ????
u betta off coppin now bc once Release date hits, The price will go up because everystore and fnl, fa, eastbay, fnl, fl is gonna be sold out. Whichmeans those people wil hit ebay. So by saturday afternoon prices should be atleast 395 to 450 plus shpping..

^ it all depends on where you live. i live in NYC and i can guarantee that one way or another i will be able to find a pair after release date. maybe even forretail.

Back
Top Bottom