Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

Maybe its just me..IMO these will be an easy cop for those that really want em...cuz i dont think this pack will sell out like that ....I mean, theylleventually sell out in stores.. but theres not much hype about these considering they drop in about 4 weeks. Unlike the 10 n 13 pack...time will tell iguess...Anybody got pics of these in the countdown box?

I really like these XIV's since I always thought the Last Shot's would look better in suede then the leather they are, but If I was forced to buy AirJordan hiking boots I think I'd go with the VI Boots, not the IX boots...

im definitely aonna try to cop these, mostly for the 14s. I know in nc, where im at a lot of people arent gonna have these either.

Yeah I can't wait to see the XIV's in person cause the pics make them look so so but the same thing for the X's in the first pack but once everyonegot them in their hands the quality was so much better.

at first I thought I was gonna be broke after all the Jordan and Nike Retro releases in 08.. looks like I will be saving up until april or may

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Release date on these is.....?

roll.gif

3/15/08

I'm really hoping that everyone who says they are passing, keep their word...

It would be such an easy release.

FUNNY HOW TEAM JORDAN DOESN'T PUT TWO JEWELS TOGETHER AND BRING OUT A PACK, THE 9'S MAKE OUT THIS PACK LIKE THE CARMINES WILL MAKE THE OTHER PACK ANDTHE 13'S DID AS WELL , VERY SMART OF TEAM JORDAN ISN'T?

ooo n im definitly coppin da 9/14 pack... the 14s brings back memories...it was the first pair of jordans i got when i was 9 and the IX are dope too

the XIV's are aight....no hate on this pack, heres mine
laugh.gif
i wasbored..

this is my kind of PACK, not feelin the XIV's on the pack.

Back
Top Bottom