Pics of the XIX's from the CDP

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

^
You might get attacked for asking that.......

But no...noone has these yet......

noone wants these...ATLEAST I hope noone does....

If you buy this pack...you are telling JB you are theyre slave, and will give them all your money for crap shoes, and they WILL CONTINUE TO BUTCHER OG SHOES.

SO BUY THEM UP...SUPPORT THE CAUSE FOR RUINING SIG KICKS!

I am far from a slave for JB, but i truly appreciate and like the XIXs, and I want these, so i just ruined your hopes, and I'm glad i did, call me a slave but I dont wanna pay BS prices for a 99 retro that might not even be wearable

Heard....but these 4s are barely wearable!!! They will crumble upon stepping!!

Should have been the XIX SE. One of my favorite shoes ever.
Man, if only this pack had XIX SE's, I would definitely cop this pack
Co-sign. I'm watching a pair right now.
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-Jordan-19-X...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I still have these XIX's NDS.
Now I have to own another pair just to have the IV's?
This is gonna take a whole lot of convincing.

Originally Posted by never wear them

WORD HAS IT THAT THESE ARE LEFT OVERS FROM THE OUTLETS?..... ITS A JOKE.
i doubt that, the red in the sole looks much brighter than the og's.

Did they fix the front of the cover with the metal piece that kept cutting my damn shin??? Or is THAT too much to ask?

so, what's the difference with these bred XIXs and the og XIXs released a few years back?

Did they fix the front of the cover with the metal piece that kept cutting my damn shin??? Or is THAT too much to ask?
It's a retro, you're almost guaranteed to have plastic in place of the metal! Possibly even rubber!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

It's a retro, you're almost guaranteed to have plastic in place of the metal! Possibly even rubber!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

and i hate when people refer to others as "slaves" just cuz they buy things they like. i love the xix's, and dislike the ivs. i love the techflex cover. thats why im happy that its not the SE's. i never had a pair of xix's, cuz i didnt have the money to get them when i was in high school.i have no problem with getting/wearin the 4's, they're just not no where near the top on my favorite J's list like the xix's are.

r u serious?!
2 black base colorway?!
hopefully i can get a IV itself, only thing attract me~
the XIX se will be much more appreciated by me~ the shoes will looked crazy while the cover is removed~
with cover? only all white looked good~ was expecting they come out the all white, or white/red...
since this, this pack is doubtful...

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

^ I think he might have just meant pictures of this colorway (the OG's) on someone's feet. I would like to see them also if someone has them.

I'll post pics of my DS OG XIXs tomorrow. I was going to sell them but they are too hot of a kick to sell. They look just like the CDP versions. Anyway, I really do like them, and pics don't do the XIXs ANY justice. That's the truth. Look for them tomorrow if weather is nice. Peace!

these xix's are still fresh even tho i have nds OG's. the bred IV's are a must i will probably cop.

btw, 19 SE's are basically 19's without tech flex. that's why i hate them.

Back
Top Bottom