pics of tiger woods mistresses UPDATE link pg.1 (good read)

97raeu.jpg
COT DAMN!!!
eek.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the "he a cheetah" joke lmao!

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by magneto621

cheetah thing was pretty funny..jay leno should use that during his joke segment

but yeah, tiger is a bum..this is just another case of a individual having all the money in the world (with beautiful kids and wife as a bonus) and still not being happy

on espn radio they were talking about a poll which famous athlete would you trade lives with? not kobe, lebron, or jordan received the most votes...it was tiger
whoa! lets back the !*#@ up! bum? tiger is being a MAN, he wants the world and everthing in it..."living the life". he got caught, so what?

sidenote: you would think with all that cash he'd get that mad hater/maxx grill shaved down

2yvv4uu.png

yeah he is a BUM and a JOKE. ur right, he got caught, now he has to pay the price. this is the most famous man in the world with the squeakiest clean image, hewill and is getting what he deserves by the media exposing him. bottom line: he is a fraud and finally is getting exposed.

and you cant compare tiger and his situation to spitzer, richardson, josh duhamel, or mcnair. People in impoverished countries know who tiger woods is, youthink they know who mcnair or josh duhamel is?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Funny yet when a guy gets cheated on they run here "I need help NT girl problems"...........smh what a joke
see that's your problem son, you putting the p on a pedestal stool
indifferent.gif

yea ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821. Stop putting the p on a pedestal stool

Funny yet when a guy gets cheated on they run here "I need help NT girl problems"...........smh what a joke
indifferent.gif
No Im putting my moral values on a "pedestal" SON, the world is why it is today because little by little people said things are"okay" and little by little the world has made it so nothing is wrong anymore, everything is free game, as long as you are not hurting anybody"get yours" well I dont believe that way and no will I be brainwashed into thinking that way

indifferent.gif
No Im putting my moral values on a "pedestal" SON, the world is why it is today because little by little people said things are "okay" and little by little the world has made it so nothing is wrong anymore, everything is free game, as long as you are not hurting anybody "get yours" well I dont believe that way and no will I be brainwashed into thinking that way

i can respect that

97raeu.jpg
this is a hot bunny btw

yeah he is a BUM and a JOKE. ur right, he got caught, now he has to pay the price. this is the most famous man in the world with the squeakiest clean image, he will and is getting what he deserves by the media exposing him. bottom line: he is a fraud and finally is getting exposed.

and you cant compare tiger and his situation to spitzer, richardson, josh duhamel, or mcnair. People in impoverished countries know who tiger woods is, you think they know who mcnair or josh duhamel is?
roll.gif
A fraud at what? He's not a priest, he %+!!%*+ plays golf for a living!

If he was just a nice guy with a squeaky clean image not dominating his sport the way he does, he wouldn't have a fraction of those endorsements. He getspaid because he's a good player.

Dude cheated. Eh...
grin.gif
So what? That's between him and his wife.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

yeah he is a BUM and a JOKE. ur right, he got caught, now he has to pay the price. this is the most famous man in the world with the squeakiest clean image, he will and is getting what he deserves by the media exposing him. bottom line: he is a fraud and finally is getting exposed.

and you cant compare tiger and his situation to spitzer, richardson, josh duhamel, or mcnair. People in impoverished countries know who tiger woods is, you think they know who mcnair or josh duhamel is?
roll.gif

If he was just a nice guy with a squeaky clean image not dominating his sport the way he does, he wouldn't have a fraction of those endorsements. He gets paid because he's a good player.

Dude cheated. Eh...
grin.gif
QFT x20
laugh.gif

sick avy btw NICE!
pimp.gif

No thats just ignorant.

And to your prior points of me saying shes a nanny and may not be doing what she should at home is not a reason.. Well bro.. some of it is. Your vows say youhave obligations in a marriage.

She may have not done her part and for all we know.. neither did Tiger.. but no.. i dont judge.. and yes I can say that in the same breath as give him abreak.. as in YOU judging him. I speak from experience and having been married.. but not from cheating and getting divorced but financial reasons and a wifewho had spending problems. I gained two beutiful kids from it.. but to say that ALL your points are true and right and you are the righteous one is sad myman.

Nothing any of us do is perfect NOR should any one man judge another no matter the situation. I guess you are the next coming of Jesus Christ in order tothrow stones...

I hope no one ever throws them back

Did you not read? I give no man Judgement, do you know what a Judge does? he gives a sentence to the guilty All Im doing is calling a "cheetah"Cheetah and a spade a spade........dont tell me how to think bro, In my eyes what he did WILL NEVER be justified no matter if YOU or the world says it'sokay........and dont throw random Bible scriptures at me bro, the people throwing stones in that story tried taking the Law into their own hands and to killthat woman "a death sentence" not calling her a spade........

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Derek Jeter should be an example for every professional athlete, not just the kids.
preach.jpg

Originally Posted by J23S

Constantly saying "I'm Japanese if that matters", it doesn't matter and no one cares
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My ###$* Tiger be havin Jungle fever seizures
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Then that's followed by "Don't trust these birds. Get money"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

tiger stay on that whipped cream on vanilla. he needs to taste the rainbow
I understand what you were trying to say but...that came out wrong.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

roll.gif

If he was just a nice guy with a squeaky clean image not dominating his sport the way he does, he wouldn't have a fraction of those endorsements. He gets paid because he's a good player.

Dude cheated. Eh...
grin.gif
QFT x20
laugh.gif

sick avy btw NICE!
pimp.gif

you can defend him all you want..bottom line is tiger woods represented all that was good in a man, until this. now he's exposed as the scum he really is.what was the point of gettin married?

but yeah, derek jeter > tiger woods

The only reason this is such a big deal is because the media is exploiting it as the of the downfall of the world's only infallible athlete. The guy isjust human and I cant believe all these random people that go casting judgement on dude, AND his wife. I was on facebook and some guy went out calling his wifea !#@%* and how Tiger was justified. Followed by how Tiger is a womanizer etc etc.

Like really? We dont know these people. We have no business in their private lives. People are infatuated with athletes and people in power because theythemselves are hollow. Thats the only reason I can see for such obsession. Its ridiculous. He's an athlete, he does his job, people watch him do his job.It should end there. Same way no one would care about a real estate agent cheating on his wife. He's "just" a real estate agent, and Tiger is"just" an athlete.

Leave him be.

If you're gonna cheat, make sure the person you're cheating with has just as much to lose...

you can defend him all you want..bottom line is tiger woods represented all that was good in a man, until this. now he's exposed as the scum he really is. what was the point of gettin married?

but yeah, derek jeter > tiger woods
laugh.gif
@ "all that was good in a man"...

What do you base that on?

to say that he took an epic fail on all of these broads is reaching. at least 3 of them are => his wife.

Back
Top Bottom