picture of the Air Jordan 1 x Levi’s 23/50 Package Detailed Look

I actually like this package deal but the sizing is too off for. I wear a 12/13 in jordans but I'm no where near a 40 waist in jeans and it would probablybe hard as hell trying to find someone to trade with.

Uptempoair.com got them allready for anyone interested good luck waisting 4 bills
happy.gif

laugh.gif
trashhhhhhhh.
laugh.gif
at all the " superrr coppin this!!!" good job beating people in the head gentry for this wack *#@ package
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigboiep

395 are u kidding....23s are comin reel soon which are 185...da countdown package in march also .. i gotta pass and this sucks i wont be able to get a fresh pair of da jordan levi jeans... WHY!! WHY MIKE why cant it be at least 295 !!!

I'm feeln' u on that!

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Uptempoair.com got them allready for anyone interested good luck waisting 4 bills
happy.gif

Mannnnnn Uptempoair TRIPPPN! they want $625 and the jean/t-shirt size is ALLL jacked...sucks because I've copped from that site several times and theirprices are usually pretty decent...oh well no Levi's pack for me. I can get both Fusions and the countdown packs that drop the same month for about thesame price!!

Originally Posted by ebe2023

look like typical jordan jeans that you seen in the clearance section on eastbay except this time your getting matching clearance rack AJ1s and a tshirt that is so nice everyone will stare at the shirt and be glad not to see the disaster on your legs and feet. Come on JB you know no one wanted those low top denim AJ1s that released a while back so you threw these AJ1s in a pack and instantly knew people would beast. If it was not a pack its in the clearance rack plain and simple.

Got a point

I like these. but $400?
and im not to crazy bout the jeans either.
Have to wait for a close up and personal for a final decision.

im good on these. $400 to rock the same jeans as everyone, with the same kicks and t-shirt?? that will be the day JB dresses me.
laugh.gif

on the real though I just dropped $360 on 2 pairs of xx3's, and they were worth it. these, NAH.

me and my roomate both were a 36-34 but his foot is sz 11 and mind 13...how are they goin to give u the right sizepants if the come in a pack??
eyes.gif

Code:
I'm somethin every girl gotta have like Levi's
Code:
Chiquita, me got more, see I brawl
Code:
You can love me or hate me, either or- Jay-Z

My district manager told me we're getting this pack. I was very surprised, lately they've been stepping it up in sneakers. He said we'll have emfor about $440 or so. Considering getting one and selling it. Don't usually don't this but the money would do me good right about now.

There is going to be an additional Air Jordan x Levi release on March 1, 2008. The other sneaker is an Air Jordan 1 low. This sneaker will be sold seperatlyHere's the description:

03/01/2008 Air Jordan Low
318475-641 Varsity Red/Midnight Navy-Khaki-White
$100

^ but didn't those just tank?

Check out 'The Deck'

YES! They made it! Go Pack!
laugh.gif

I also am dying that both Niketown SF and Levi's SF are getting this set...they're across the street from eachother.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah....who's gonna be the first to wear their denim INSIDE OUT and really shut it down?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a disaster.....

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I also am dying that both Niketown SF and Levi's SF are getting this set...they're across the street from eachother.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Chicago Niketown and Levi's Store are right across from each other too!

Back
Top Bottom