Pictures of the new Whip ....... (Camaro)

damm. thats a monster. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 those rims too!

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by taymane23

V8?????

Think he's avoiding the question.
its pretty easy answer if you know about cars....

da answer is no, thats a V6 camaro...you can tell by da weak/standard disc brakes in da front and back

da SS camaro comes with 4 piston brembo brake calipers from da front...cuz big engines need big stopping power.

2010_chevrolet_camaro_ss_17_cd_gallery.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by taymane23

V8?????

Think he's avoiding the question.

No No! Lol, Sorry just got back to the Computer, NO it's not a V8, I really wanted to get one but honestly it's a daily driver......I would pay almost twice as much in gas just to go to work and back home, I don't see the point FOR ME anyways.I've had super fast cars with huge engines but I'm not the kind to speed or race, I never really had much fun or got use out of big engine cars, yeh it's fun to get on the gas sometimes......but I'm not some young kid who just watch fast and furious lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Hell No!!   As a major Transformers fan, *#$* looks straight.  Keep it as is.  
you can be a fan, but why your car gotta be a walking advertisement for them...lol
its ok i guess, the car is stil a beauty.

I definitely see your point, but he actually did it in a classy looking way.  
Have you ever seen those cars with a big $#* Autobot face decal on their back window?  That right there screams "ghetto" 
laugh.gif

Had it been on ANY other Car I would never have put that stuff on it (even if I am a huge Fan) but this car was and is the most well known car in Transformers.......I'm pretty sure if you ask most people when they first saw the Camaro it was because of Transformers, so yeh I figured what the heck

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Now thats a nice ride, and you did some very nice tasteful mods. I probably would of tinted the windows a bit but other than increasing the performance, i would not touch it.

Is your second car a track car? because if that a street car, what were you thinking

It's a show car, I never drive it on the street (well I have a few times) but it's been in Magazines and was in Fast and Furious (part 3)
O okay cool
because thats one ugly car, but if its just a show car then its cool.

Your car>>>>> RickyBattalion (i saw a old lady driving the exact same car, color and everything)

And here comes the V6 vs V8 discussion and how no one should buy a V6 muscle car because it's "stunting".
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

you can be a fan, but why your car gotta be a walking advertisement for them...lol
its ok i guess, the car is stil a beauty.

Have you ever seen those cars with a big $#* Autobot face decal on their back window?  That right there screams "ghetto" 
laugh.gif

Had it been on ANY other Car I would never have put that stuff on it (even if I am a huge Fan) but this car was and is the most well known car in Transformers.......I'm pretty sure if you ask most people when they first saw the Camaro it was because of Transformers, so yeh I figured what the heck

For real.. I would've done the same thing.. why not..

Now thats a nice ride, and you did some very nice tasteful mods. I probably would of tinted the windows a bit but other than increasing the performance, i would not touch it.

Is your second car a track car? because if that a street car, what were you thinking

It's a show car, I never drive it on the street (well I have a few times) but it's been in Magazines and was in Fast and Furious (part 3)
O okay cool

Your car>>>>> RickyBattalion (i saw a old lady driving the exact same car, color and everything)

Really?! The few times I have driven it or taken it to shows I've never once heard it called "ugly" lol, If anything I've been asked to "pull over" while I'm driving because people wannted to take a picture of it or with it......mainly people with Kids in the car lol

Originally Posted by Kramer

Dang thats tough lookin
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
whats good wit your other car?

You mean the 240? I have another car I didn't post that's a Lexus SC300, I haven't driven that in months, I'm sure I will sell it soon
I was just talkin about that red and yellow car

O okay cool

Really?! The few times I have driven it or taken it to shows I've never once heard it called "ugly" lol, If anything I've been asked to "pull over" while I'm driving because people wannted to take a picture of it or with it......mainly people with Kids in the car lol
Maybe im not getting the full effect of the paint job, because right now it just looks way to busy.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

laugh.gif

For real.. I would've done the same thing.. why not..

Right? and not only that but everything is easly removeable if I ever wanted to take them off, badges, door panel logos, wheel caps

I need to get Serious about getting a car. The bus system is very friendly but its kept me from 3 interviews in a month.

beautiful car, except for the transformers sticker on the window.  Would have been dope if it had the autobot logo instead

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

beautiful car, except for the transformers sticker on the window.  Would have been dope if it had the autobot logo instead

Only reason I didn't is because I already have them on the wheel caps and under the "camaro" emblem, that would have been overkill, I tried to fit everything in without making it look tacky and still having the "Transformers" theme

lol.. yeah, not that hard to tell that it's a V6. still a clean V6 none the less, OP. I like the TSW's.
smile.gif

Nice beast.

Would of looked alot wayyyy better if you didn't mount in license plate frame. IMO....

Glad I didnt do that to my challenger!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Nice beast.

Would of looked alot wayyyy better if you didn't mount in license plate frame. IMO....

Glad I didnt do that to my challenger!
wink.gif

It came that way
frown.gif
I'm going to be taking it off as soon as I figure out how to get the pins off without making huge marks

Back
Top Bottom