PIZZA FROM NY!!

haha ew NY water... best place not in America is Napoli, but I think NY's variation on the Napolean pizza will be hard to be disappointed with.

haha ew NY water... best place not in America is Napoli, but I think NY's variation on the Napolean pizza will be hard to be disappointed with.

how is this a legit argument?

pizza and bagels are better in NYC. it's the water

just like other areas have better food. memphis has better BBQ than anything you will find in NYC. A place in maine or Florida will have better sea food than most areas.

how is this a legit argument?

pizza and bagels are better in NYC. it's the water

just like other areas have better food. memphis has better BBQ than anything you will find in NYC. A place in maine or Florida will have better sea food than most areas.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

I've never had a Napolean pizza, know of any spots that sell it?

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

I've never had a Napolean pizza, know of any spots that sell it?

So if a NY Pizza maker moved to Florida and tried to make Pizza it wouldnt be as good because the water is different? Im not buying it. If you can make Pizza, you can make Pizza.

So if a NY Pizza maker moved to Florida and tried to make Pizza it wouldnt be as good because the water is different? Im not buying it. If you can make Pizza, you can make Pizza.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, I get where you are coming from. I think people just repeat what is told to them by the masses. The NY Pizza is an example. How in the world would anyone that hasn't eaten at NUMEROUS pizza spots from EVERY state come to the conclusion that NY has the best pizza? If nobody told you that, then that idea wouldn't even be a thought in your imagination. How do we know the pizza in New Mexico isn't the best? Or Arizona? We don't know. We as humans just repeat stuff man. Nothing further

Which is why I am always against those hyperbolic statements that people feel the NEED to make. Why does there have to be one place with the best pizza? Why can't we just talk about specific spots that have good pizza. Why condense it to a whole city and state and elevate it over every other city and state?

Speaking of crabcakes, I just bought some crab meat, probably will make some next week. CAN'T WAIT.

What exactly does "CAN'T WAIT" mean? This sounds like a pretty baseless statement that people just say because they hear the rest o society say it.Does it mean that the anticipation is killing you to the point that you can't wait? If that's the case, why wait until next week? Why not just eat it sooner and stop the torture of not being able to wait for something.And if you can indeed wait for next week why can't you just say that you're looking forward to it rather than repeating some baseless statement often said by society like "CAN'T WAIT" that really doesn't hold any weight.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, I get where you are coming from. I think people just repeat what is told to them by the masses. The NY Pizza is an example. How in the world would anyone that hasn't eaten at NUMEROUS pizza spots from EVERY state come to the conclusion that NY has the best pizza? If nobody told you that, then that idea wouldn't even be a thought in your imagination. How do we know the pizza in New Mexico isn't the best? Or Arizona? We don't know. We as humans just repeat stuff man. Nothing further

Which is why I am always against those hyperbolic statements that people feel the NEED to make. Why does there have to be one place with the best pizza? Why can't we just talk about specific spots that have good pizza. Why condense it to a whole city and state and elevate it over every other city and state?

Speaking of crabcakes, I just bought some crab meat, probably will make some next week. CAN'T WAIT.

What exactly does "CAN'T WAIT" mean? This sounds like a pretty baseless statement that people just say because they hear the rest o society say it.Does it mean that the anticipation is killing you to the point that you can't wait? If that's the case, why wait until next week? Why not just eat it sooner and stop the torture of not being able to wait for something.And if you can indeed wait for next week why can't you just say that you're looking forward to it rather than repeating some baseless statement often said by society like "CAN'T WAIT" that really doesn't hold any weight.

Bagels suck in every city cause Bagels suck period

you're not doing it right. gotta have the shmeer and fish. maybe some onions and tomatoes...

you're not doing it right. gotta have the shmeer and fish. maybe some onions and tomatoes...

1. Benny Tudinos in Hoboken (the picture that was posted) is like the 6th best pizza in town, its a huge slice thats about it.
  2. I think only 1 person in this thread has said it but New Haven Ct has some great spots that top NYC,
  3. The rest of the NE (NH, RI, MA) has good pizza it is just much harder to find, my guess is this applies to most of the country
  4. I haven't been impressed with pizza in IN, OH, PA, FL, DC/MD but thats just a small sample size but in general this has been getting a recommendation from someone in the area to what is good pizza and  it is mostly underwhelming 

1. Benny Tudinos in Hoboken (the picture that was posted) is like the 6th best pizza in town, its a huge slice thats about it.
  2. I think only 1 person in this thread has said it but New Haven Ct has some great spots that top NYC,
  3. The rest of the NE (NH, RI, MA) has good pizza it is just much harder to find, my guess is this applies to most of the country
  4. I haven't been impressed with pizza in IN, OH, PA, FL, DC/MD but thats just a small sample size but in general this has been getting a recommendation from someone in the area to what is good pizza and  it is mostly underwhelming 

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
You can't be serious, Cheddar & Jalapeno Bagels are the truth.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom