PIZZA FROM NY!!

30t6p3b.gif
@ that bastard Donald Trump stacking his slices and eating them with a fork. %$*%+!% clown.

30t6p3b.gif
@ that bastard Donald Trump stacking his slices and eating them with a fork. %$*%+!% clown.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by jthagreat

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Diego wrote:

What exactly does "CAN'T WAIT" mean? This sounds like a pretty baseless statement that people just say because they hear the rest o society say it. Does it mean that the anticipation is killing you to the point that you can't wait? If that's the case, why wait until next week? Why not just eat it sooner and stop the torture of not being able to wait for something. And if you can indeed wait for next week why can't you just say that you're looking forward to it rather than repeating some baseless statement often said by society like "CAN'T WAIT" that really doesn't hold any weight.

L.M.A.O.

roll.gif

That was good...

Got'em
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

now he's ghost in this thread.

Like always...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by jthagreat

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Diego wrote:

What exactly does "CAN'T WAIT" mean? This sounds like a pretty baseless statement that people just say because they hear the rest o society say it. Does it mean that the anticipation is killing you to the point that you can't wait? If that's the case, why wait until next week? Why not just eat it sooner and stop the torture of not being able to wait for something. And if you can indeed wait for next week why can't you just say that you're looking forward to it rather than repeating some baseless statement often said by society like "CAN'T WAIT" that really doesn't hold any weight.

L.M.A.O.

roll.gif

That was good...

Got'em
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

now he's ghost in this thread.

Like always...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But you don't believe in V-Necks, though. 

Shut up. 

Nice try but do you care to actually address the topic or will you simply resort to changing the focus of the discussion to my view on fashion?

I will wait.

See, this is where you are stupid.  This is MY opinion.  I...as in "me," think that NYC has SOME of the best pizza in the US.  If my comment was so baseless, there wouldn't be countless debates on the food network/travel channel/message boards/magazines/etc about which city between NYC/Chicago/other has the best pizza. 

Not to jack your argument, but for opinions, the operative phrase is, "I think", which means it's of your opinion and not a fact.

But you don't believe in V-Necks, though. 

Shut up. 

Nice try but do you care to actually address the topic or will you simply resort to changing the focus of the discussion to my view on fashion?

I will wait.

See, this is where you are stupid.  This is MY opinion.  I...as in "me," think that NYC has SOME of the best pizza in the US.  If my comment was so baseless, there wouldn't be countless debates on the food network/travel channel/message boards/magazines/etc about which city between NYC/Chicago/other has the best pizza. 

Not to jack your argument, but for opinions, the operative phrase is, "I think", which means it's of your opinion and not a fact.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by PoloLax

New Haven apizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all pizza. FACT.

this.

frank pepe's/sals >>> any pizza in NY

and im from NY

truth.com

i tried the pepes in fairfield because its closer to my house, definitely not the same as new haven 

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by PoloLax

New Haven apizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all pizza. FACT.

this.

frank pepe's/sals >>> any pizza in NY

and im from NY

truth.com

i tried the pepes in fairfield because its closer to my house, definitely not the same as new haven 

I've had pizza in NYC and in Chicago. The best pizza was in NYC, but I think I was at the wrong place in Chicago.

I can't even think of the name right now, but it wasn't that good for it to be so damn high.

Good pizza can be found anywhere. I know a few places here in Memphis that could possibly give NY/Chicago a run for their money. But, you would never hear no one say Memphis has the best pizza.
laugh.gif
 I guess its more so of those cities having a bunch of restaurants with good pizza rather than just one.

You can say that wiht just about anything though. Memphis has several good BBQ places, but somewhere like Philly may only have one solid spot. So, I think that's what people mean when they say "*insert city* has the best *insert food*". Its when you can damn near go on any block in that city and get that food and its crack.

I've had pizza in NYC and in Chicago. The best pizza was in NYC, but I think I was at the wrong place in Chicago.

I can't even think of the name right now, but it wasn't that good for it to be so damn high.

Good pizza can be found anywhere. I know a few places here in Memphis that could possibly give NY/Chicago a run for their money. But, you would never hear no one say Memphis has the best pizza.
laugh.gif
 I guess its more so of those cities having a bunch of restaurants with good pizza rather than just one.

You can say that wiht just about anything though. Memphis has several good BBQ places, but somewhere like Philly may only have one solid spot. So, I think that's what people mean when they say "*insert city* has the best *insert food*". Its when you can damn near go on any block in that city and get that food and its crack.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i wish we could do a nt food summit.  we all hit like 7 regions and eat at everyone's favorite spots.
pimp.gif
I plan to do that when I go on the road in a year or two. Between what I hear from on here and the travel network, I've got a lot of eating to do.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i wish we could do a nt food summit.  we all hit like 7 regions and eat at everyone's favorite spots.
pimp.gif
I plan to do that when I go on the road in a year or two. Between what I hear from on here and the travel network, I've got a lot of eating to do.

Originally Posted by beh235

I will wait.

I will wait.

Actually, it's redundant to say "I think" when referring to your opinion since your opinion is implied in your speech. Facts are only held as factual when there's a citation.

Actually, it's redundant to say "I think" when referring to your opinion since your opinion is implied in your speech. Facts are only held as factual when there's a citation.

food can be replicated, of course. but it will never be the same.

think of it in this matter, having the real Tylenol or having the generic version?

food can be replicated, of course. but it will never be the same.

think of it in this matter, having the real Tylenol or having the generic version?

Back
Top Bottom