PIZZA FROM NY!!

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Another example is barbecue. You dudes up North do it all wrong.
grin.gif
we got plenty of spots in minneapolis that are good.  and yes i've had bbq all over.  it's just not as readily available as texas or memphis.

i'm not talking famous daves either.
I was talking more about the North East NY, Pennsylvania, Boston area. No disrespect to Minnesota.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Another example is barbecue. You dudes up North do it all wrong.
grin.gif
we got plenty of spots in minneapolis that are good.  and yes i've had bbq all over.  it's just not as readily available as texas or memphis.

i'm not talking famous daves either.
I was talking more about the North East NY, Pennsylvania, Boston area. No disrespect to Minnesota.

I heard NYC uses brick ovens that they never clean so every slice of pizza gets better with time. And since they've been making pizza in there the longest they are at a stage the rest of the country can't catch up to

I heard NYC uses brick ovens that they never clean so every slice of pizza gets better with time. And since they've been making pizza in there the longest they are at a stage the rest of the country can't catch up to

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

(I do LOVE Pizza Rustica in Miami, tho)
I live literally 5 minutes from one.   Been there a few times.  LOVE it

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and live close by to one. I order from there pretty regularly. good pizza

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

(I do LOVE Pizza Rustica in Miami, tho)
I live literally 5 minutes from one.   Been there a few times.  LOVE it

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and live close by to one. I order from there pretty regularly. good pizza

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Memphis BBQ >

I've traveled the country and still have yet to taste any BBQ that could beat out Memphis. Maybe you all know of some places?
I hear OKC has some mean BBQ but never tried it. The pulled pork and fried chicken I had in my brief stint in Memphis was the best I've ever had, though. Would love to go back just for that
laugh.gif

Oh yeah and ATL's mac and cheese > *
not even trying to be funny but, ATL's mac and cheese, though?  Isn't that like saying your city has the best PB&Js? Maybe i'm wrong.
Maybe it could've just been the place I got it from, but whatever it was, it was the best mac and cheese I ever had.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Memphis BBQ >

I've traveled the country and still have yet to taste any BBQ that could beat out Memphis. Maybe you all know of some places?
I hear OKC has some mean BBQ but never tried it. The pulled pork and fried chicken I had in my brief stint in Memphis was the best I've ever had, though. Would love to go back just for that
laugh.gif

Oh yeah and ATL's mac and cheese > *
not even trying to be funny but, ATL's mac and cheese, though?  Isn't that like saying your city has the best PB&Js? Maybe i'm wrong.
Maybe it could've just been the place I got it from, but whatever it was, it was the best mac and cheese I ever had.

Some of the classic pizza spots in NYC, talking 100 year establishments, are
eek.gif
....especially the ones downtown.

Funny thing is any hole in the wall spot in Brooklyn are some of the best places for a damn good slice.

As a whole, I do think NYC has some of the best overall pizza places in the US. I'm sure Chicago would disagree
laugh.gif

But how do you even come to a conclusion like that?
Have you visited every state/city and tasted pizza for a living for 20+ years?

Or is this opinion mostly based on the word that we have been fed for years?

A statement like that is baseless if you ask me.

Some of the classic pizza spots in NYC, talking 100 year establishments, are
eek.gif
....especially the ones downtown.

Funny thing is any hole in the wall spot in Brooklyn are some of the best places for a damn good slice.

As a whole, I do think NYC has some of the best overall pizza places in the US. I'm sure Chicago would disagree
laugh.gif

But how do you even come to a conclusion like that?
Have you visited every state/city and tasted pizza for a living for 20+ years?

Or is this opinion mostly based on the word that we have been fed for years?

A statement like that is baseless if you ask me.

Can't include crab cakes imo. It's all about the fresh crab...can't get FRESH crab in Wisconsin.

Can't include crab cakes imo. It's all about the fresh crab...can't get FRESH crab in Wisconsin.

Oh yea....DC area absolutely SUCKS for Mexican food
Guapos in Bethesda aint bad...it was really good....and im from Texas...

also, ive heard cactus cantina is pretty good..never been there tho.

Oh yea....DC area absolutely SUCKS for Mexican food
Guapos in Bethesda aint bad...it was really good....and im from Texas...

also, ive heard cactus cantina is pretty good..never been there tho.

This thread nnneeeedddss pics!
This pizza is from a brazilian spot, the cheese in this pizza had a zestiness that I hadnt taste in other pizzas. but I always enjoy the waitresess
devil.gif

this spot is ran by some spanish ppl, the cook looks italian tho, but the sauce and crust is amazing, you can taste the seasoning in the sauce.

both in south florida, second spot is deff comparable to places ive eaten pizza in new york

Back
Top Bottom