PLAN TO PICK UP MILFS....NEED FEEDBACK vol. THE HUNTER IS READY TO HUNT

This guy knows the deal:

the-milf-hunter.gif

Just go search for local cougar bars in your city, the ladies that frequent cougar bars already know the deal and want some young D...

Originally Posted by proper english

start an acct on Yelp.com.. post a nice pic of yourself & write some reviews on places youve been to..
no joke. cougars will come flocking to you. 
laugh.gif

Have you tried this?
laugh.gif

A lot of the pics I see on yelp are pretty hefty women

Originally Posted by proper english

start an acct on Yelp.com.. post a nice pic of yourself & write some reviews on places youve been to..
no joke. cougars will come flocking to you. 
laugh.gif

Have you tried this?
laugh.gif

A lot of the pics I see on yelp are pretty hefty women

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.

Go to your friends house and lay game on his mom. /thread

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.

Go to your friends house and lay game on his mom. /thread

Originally Posted by JayHood23

These milfs arent as elusive as you may think. I got a new one I'm working on now, she's a married but unhappy professor at the school I do security at. She told me she was getting a divorce but probably only told me that cuz I called her out on it, asking her what was up with the ring situation on her finger. She's coming through Friday, but thats a completely different thread. These older women as someone stated before want a man that makes them feel young and that the age isnt a factor. Crazy thing is if you hit them with something simple as a genuine specific compliment highlighting one of her features (eyes, perfume, etc) they will think you're sweet off the bat. That one compliment is your in. 

This

These milfs arent as elusive as you may think. I got a new one I'm working on now, she's a married but unhappy professor at the school I do security at. She told me she was getting a divorce but probably only told me that cuz I called her out on it, asking her what was up with the ring situation on her finger. She's coming through Friday, but thats a completely different thread. These older women as someone stated before want a man that makes them feel young and that the age isnt a factor. Crazy thing is if you hit them with something simple as a genuine specific compliment highlighting one of her features (eyes, perfume, etc) they will think you're sweet off the bat. That one compliment is your in. 

This

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

i always open the convo with a milf by asking "hey, dont i know you? werent you in my spanish class last semester"....pure gold...just started adding this one " so what are you out celebrating, 21st birthday or college graduation?

IMO you sound like you never smashed a milf in your life.. 
This is what I do. I act like a self absorbed !+%$!$!, Buy her beer or anything she want, Be sociable but act cool, Look at her in the eyes, Get close to her and do anything your body tells you to do, show her your not scared. after you think shes ready take her to a nice alley or something. but before everything ask her who is she with and then buy her a beer.
Follow this and you'll smash in 30minutes TOPS. but thats IF she's into you.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

i always open the convo with a milf by asking "hey, dont i know you? werent you in my spanish class last semester"....pure gold...just started adding this one " so what are you out celebrating, 21st birthday or college graduation?

IMO you sound like you never smashed a milf in your life.. 
This is what I do. I act like a self absorbed !+%$!$!, Buy her beer or anything she want, Be sociable but act cool, Look at her in the eyes, Get close to her and do anything your body tells you to do, show her your not scared. after you think shes ready take her to a nice alley or something. but before everything ask her who is she with and then buy her a beer.
Follow this and you'll smash in 30minutes TOPS. but thats IF she's into you.

Did my man just drop the N-Bomb? The reporter looked around like "O god I hope no1 else heard that" Cuz if they did we gon be in some trouble *Drizzy Voice*

Did my man just drop the N-Bomb? The reporter looked around like "O god I hope no1 else heard that" Cuz if they did we gon be in some trouble *Drizzy Voice*

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

This

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

This

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom