roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo! That's a must read!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.
i always open the convo with a milf by asking "hey, dont i know you? werent you in my spanish class last semester"....pure gold...just started adding this one " so what are you out celebrating, 21st birthday or college graduation?

IMO you sound like you never smashed a milf in your life.. 
This is what I do. I act like a self absorbed +#+@+%!, Buyher beeror anythingshe want, Be sociable but act cool, Look ather in the eyes, Get close toher and do anything your body tells you to do, show her your not scared. after you think shes ready take her to a nice alley or something. but before everything ask her whois she withand then buy her abeer.
Follow this and you'll smash in 30minutes TOPS. but thats IF she's into you.

This.

And it must be executed in exactly this manner:

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.
i always open the convo with a milf by asking "hey, dont i know you? werent you in my spanish class last semester"....pure gold...just started adding this one " so what are you out celebrating, 21st birthday or college graduation?

IMO you sound like you never smashed a milf in your life.. 
This is what I do. I act like a self absorbed +#+@+%!, Buyher beeror anythingshe want, Be sociable but act cool, Look ather in the eyes, Get close toher and do anything your body tells you to do, show her your not scared. after you think shes ready take her to a nice alley or something. but before everything ask her whois she withand then buy her abeer.

This.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

IMO you sound like you never smashed a milf in your life..�
This is what I do. I act like a self absorbed +#+@+%!, Buy�her beer�or anything�she want, Be sociable but act cool, Look at�her in the eyes, Get close to�her and do anything your body tells you to do, show her your not scared. after you think shes ready take her to a nice alley or something. but before everything ask her who�is she with�and then buy her a�beer.

This.

roll.gif
I hope you dont get sniped bro

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

This is what I do. I act like a self absorbed +#+@+%!, Buy�her beer�or anything�she want, Be sociable but act cool, Look at�her in the eyes, Get close to�her and do anything your body tells you to do, show her your not scared. after you think shes ready take her to a nice alley or something. but before everything ask her who�is she with�and then buy her a�beer.

This.

roll.gif
I hope you dont get sniped bro

cougars are upfront

if they dont flat out tell you lets smash or talk about sex

then when u ask to hang out or chill they should know the deal

miami milfs
pimp.gif

had my fair share of bbros moments

cougars are upfront

if they dont flat out tell you lets smash or talk about sex

then when u ask to hang out or chill they should know the deal

miami milfs
pimp.gif

had my fair share of bbros moments

Lightweight Champion wrote:

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

This.

I know, i have never smashed one...thats why i came up this randomly in a dream ahaha

Lightweight Champion wrote:

TheRealMcCoy12 wrote:

This.

I know, i have never smashed one...thats why i came up this randomly in a dream ahaha

Back
Top Bottom