Planning NikeTalk Live 2018 - Las Vegas or New York?

Where should we host NikeTalk Live 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about florida.

There's disney.
fLorida.gif

It’s a couple of y’all I need to deliver a fade to. Orlando summit needs to happen.
I know you're joking, but I should point out that these events are invitation only, and while we will have security on site, we will not be inviting those who've physically threatened other community members.
NikeTalk Live is for grown folks.

fLorida.gif

I know you're joking, but I should point out that these events are invitation only, and while we will have security on site, we will not be inviting those who've physically threatened other community members.
NikeTalk Live is for grown folks.
How do we get invited?
Would love to attend

Meth, I’m patiently waiting on my invite as I’ll be driving with members :emoji_blush:

How do we get invited?
Would love to attend
We haven't issued any invitations yet, as that will occur once the event information has been finalized.

We'll only have a limited number of tickets available due to the limited capacity of whichever venue we select, so we can't just let everyone in. Last time around, the process involved posting in the event thread to express interest in attending. Selected users were then contacted and issued tickets. It was not like a limited sneaker release. The vast majority of those who requested tickets received invitations, we just needed to cap the maximum capacity for the event and weed out any obvious jerks to keep the atmosphere positive.

We did have some users dropping out, so this time around we may charge a modest fee for each ticket so people won't just request an invitation and then flake. The ticket prices wouldn't be sufficient to cover the event costs, so we'd donate the proceeds of any ticket sales to charity.

I live so far from the west coast.

But I would really like to hang out with some of you guys
Actually, all of you guys.

But I know that is difficult because of travel...jobs..family...etc.

Maybe we could have an east coast summit?
I think DC would be a fair location.

I live so far from the west coast.

But I would really like to hang out with some of you guys
Actually, all of you guys.

But I know that is difficult because of travel...jobs..family...etc.

Maybe we could have an east coast summit?
I think DC would be a fair location.
Get s second job as a waiter
Maybe u could get tips to go toward a flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom