Planning NikeTalk Live 2018 - Las Vegas or New York?

Where should we host NikeTalk Live 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on this Methodical Management Methodical Management ?
Should we start booking our trips to Vegas? :nerd:
I have good news and bad news on that front.

Let's start with the positive: @HellaSteph recently toured a couple of prospective venues in Las Vegas. She identified some very strong candidates that should meet all of our needs. I look forward to sharing more information about our most promising options with everyone here so we can determine which one(s) you like best.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to hit our desired goal of hosting this year's event alongside NBA Summer League. We're all disappointed, but some sudden scheduling conflicts emerged and we couldn't find a day within the summer league range that offered venue availability and worked with the various travel schedules of our staff members and guests.

As a result, we're now looking to host the event in Las Vegas this fall, probably late October. Once we've decided on and booked a venue, we'll announce a date and time ASAP so everyone will have ample opportunity to make travel plans well in advance.

Will there be special offers with hotels for the event? If not, I'm crashing on somebody's couch

We will be coming in from Socal!
@mecks lovehateself lovehateself @chiva1908
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom