Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

Originally Posted by dakid23

Chone Figgins.
Oh I loathe this bum. And add Miguel Olivo. 
For ManU, though, both Rafael and Fabio are just 
mad.gif
, it doesn't even matter who's who. 

Mets- Bobby Parnell (He's been better this year but I don't understand how a guy can be so wack but throw so hard)
Jets- Mark Sanchez (He's horrible and for some reason this franchise shows unwavering faith in him)
Knicks- The Fans

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by chino905

Tony Douglas
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Toney Douglas
Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Knicks - toney douglas. dude looks like he couldn't get run at the YMCA league I play at.
Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Toney douglas
Add me to the list.

From the Knicks thread a few weeks back...
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm trying to remember the last time a player on a team I root for infuriated me as much as Toney does. I swear it's like 2 out of 10 times he'll make the right basketball play. Right when he releases the ball for a shot I get in a bad mood. This %!#*@ is bad for my !*%%!%* health man. It's been that way for a while now...he seems like a good person and all that sweet stuff but holy ##*! get the #@+* off my team you BAN.
...and that was BEFORE his burger $#% gave Tyson Chandler the flu.
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
!$!+$$@ doofus.
fine
laugh.gif

from 3 months ago:
MrONegative wrote:
Can we talk about how Toney Douglas is the worst basketball player to wear a Knick uniform since Shandon Anderson?

Giants- Right now, Aubrey Huff. But then again he's going through a tough time. Brandon Crawford annoys me alot. Actually I don't like most of the team besides our pitchers, Posey, Cabrera, and Sandoval
Warriors-Biedrins. One of the few NBA players to reach new levels of mediocrity every season. Honorable mention: everyone else on the team besides Curry and Bogut
Barca- Dani Alves. Dude is a good defender but his diving and tendency to try to do too much makes me hate him. Used to hate Busquets the most but he really doesn't dive anymore.
US Soccer- Everyone besides Dempsey, Donovan, Howard, and Bradley
Portugal-Ronaldo, Pepe

Hate is strong... Irritates me is more like it.

Dolphins - No One

Lakers - The Bench

Time to update my list:

Timbers - Brunner, Steven Smith and Erik Alexander are creeping up there.
Blazers - Paul Allen

NY Giants - Matt Dodge

Not on the team any longer but I can't remember thinking of another player who made me break into cold sweats every time he touched a football.

NY Giants - Matt Dodge
Not on the team any longer but I can't remember thinking of another player who made me break into cold sweats every time he touched a football.

but he helped produce a 2nd Miracle at the Meadowlands tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom