Plays that are underrated because people can't comprehend them.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

roll.gif
University of Nike wrote:

Eh, Lebron = 6'8", 260. Damon Jones = 6'3", 190. I'm not saying it wasn't nasty, because it was, but Flash is 6'4" and Andy is 6'11".
Andy was jumping.
Andy was contesting.
Andy was knocked STUPID.

I'll take a guard bringing it down (or through, in Wade's case) on a tower 100 times out of a 100 over LeBron yamming it down on someone smaller than him. Just saying.

this.

LeBron's best dunk was on tim duncan, anyway

eek.gif
 @ taking his two steps, raising the ball above his head, jumping, then CONTINUING TO RISE for like 3 seconds, 2 different times, it was like the initial jump, then an extra jump when ducan jumped

roll.gif

Kobe's dunk on yao ming was so mean...

but like i was saying

NONE OF THOSE DUDES JUMPED UP, LITERALLY OFFENDED, LIKE THEY WERE JUST TACKLED INTO THE 4th ROW ON SOME DIRTY +$%%

roll.gif

VAREJAO WAS OFFENDED

he was looking at the refs, his coach, lebron, any one, for some sort of help

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?"

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

roll.gif
University of Nike wrote:

Eh, Lebron = 6'8", 260. Damon Jones = 6'3", 190. I'm not saying it wasn't nasty, because it was, but Flash is 6'4" and Andy is 6'11".
Andy was jumping.
Andy was contesting.
Andy was knocked STUPID.

I'll take a guard bringing it down (or through, in Wade's case) on a tower 100 times out of a 100 over LeBron yamming it down on someone smaller than him. Just saying.

this.

LeBron's best dunk was on tim duncan, anyway

eek.gif
 @ taking his two steps, raising the ball above his head, jumping, then CONTINUING TO RISE for like 3 seconds, 2 different times, it was like the initial jump, then an extra jump when ducan jumped

roll.gif

Kobe's dunk on yao ming was so mean...

but like i was saying

NONE OF THOSE DUDES JUMPED UP, LITERALLY OFFENDED, LIKE THEY WERE JUST TACKLED INTO THE 4th ROW ON SOME DIRTY +$%%

roll.gif

VAREJAO WAS OFFENDED

he was looking at the refs, his coach, lebron, any one, for some sort of help

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?"

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread was about UNDERRATED plays that are underrated because of how difficult it is to comprehend how much skill/talent/athleticism it takes to have made the play.

This is thread seems to have become "What is the greatest play you've seen?" ... or alternatively, "What do you feel about Wade on Varejao?"... (??)

This thread was about UNDERRATED plays that are underrated because of how difficult it is to comprehend how much skill/talent/athleticism it takes to have made the play.

This is thread seems to have become "What is the greatest play you've seen?" ... or alternatively, "What do you feel about Wade on Varejao?"... (??)

And? He legitimately cleared him.

Vince's dunk is actually OVERRATED because he pushed off and it wasn't even the first of its kind.

Vince is far from the pioneer dunker that people make him out to be.

And? He legitimately cleared him.

Vince's dunk is actually OVERRATED because he pushed off and it wasn't even the first of its kind.

Vince is far from the pioneer dunker that people make him out to be.

Game 4 in Atlanta
Series 2-1 Boston

4th Quarter

Down 10

Joe Earns 100+ Million

One of the greatest performances I've ever witnessed in any sport. Joe was UNFADEABLE! Had me callin him Joe Jordan 
30t6p3b.gif

Game 4 in Atlanta
Series 2-1 Boston

4th Quarter

Down 10

Joe Earns 100+ Million

One of the greatest performances I've ever witnessed in any sport. Joe was UNFADEABLE! Had me callin him Joe Jordan 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

I would take Pippen on Ewing over Wade on Varejao. If you wanna say someone got offended after getting dunked on, just look at Ewing's reaction. The entire Knicks team was ready to fight Pippen, that's how dirty it was lol

lets not forget he went ahead and told Spike to "SIT YO A!!! DOWN"

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

I would take Pippen on Ewing over Wade on Varejao. If you wanna say someone got offended after getting dunked on, just look at Ewing's reaction. The entire Knicks team was ready to fight Pippen, that's how dirty it was lol

lets not forget he went ahead and told Spike to "SIT YO A!!! DOWN"

doctorshoes wrote:

probably THE GREATEST FACIAL EVER!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom