Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Just Donated.  Glad to help any way I can. 
smile.gif

Donated!!!

Sorry i took so long Meth and my NT family.
I had a Son!!! and was busy but Happy to take time out to help others!
Bless!

Spoiler [+]
the world can be cruel place at times... but i'm happy to have and share ... a little bit of joy...

I'm bout to donate tomorrow after the Pewter Foam release... Can't short myself the night before. 
laugh.gif

Props to those who already donated... NT stand up!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Is NT in the lead right now? I know we were in 3rd place within hours of this.

laugh.gif

[table]http://www.mercycorps.org...bg_gradient_bottom.png); border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); border-left-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">[tr][td]
default-user-icon.png
[/td][td]Oregon Japan Relief Fund

Portland, OR, US
[/td][td]has raised
$87,919[/td][/tr][tr][td]
picture-4898.gif
[/td][td]Riverbed Technology
[/td][td]has raised
$47,085[/td][/tr][tr][td]
picture-3374.jpg
[/td][td]MCKS Pranic Healing

Chino, CA, USA
[/td][td]has raised
$16,629[/td][/tr][tr][td]
picture-2556.jpg
[/td][td]Playfish
[/td][td]has raised
$11,953[/td][/tr][tr][td]
picture-3250.jpg
[/td][td]GovernmentAuctions.org

USA
[/td][td]has raised
$9,320[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

has the total gone down?  i swear i checked it a day or two ago and it was $5800+.  now it says $5727.
Perhaps you checked when it was $4,800+.  It's done nothing but increase and hopefully those who've been waiting until their latest paycheck will now have the opportunity to contribute and help us surpass $6,000.  
Overall, donations are down relative to recent disasters: http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/14/pf/japan_earthquake_donations/index.htm  

I'm glad to see that NikeTalk is bucking that trend even in tough economic times. 

Donated!!!

Sorry i took so long Meth and my NT family. 
I had a Son!!! and was busy but Happy to take time out to help others!

Thanks for your contribution and congratulations on the birth of your son!
Is NT in the lead right now? I know we were in 3rd place within hours of this.

We're certainly in the lead among sneaker communities, I can tell you that much. 

Back
Top Bottom