Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Donated $10.

C:\Documents and Settings\demonbasketball04\My Documents\My Pictures\Feels Good Man.jpg

did you really try to post a pic from one of your folders?

also, sorry to go off topic but seeing as meth posts in here. have we always had those moon/sun buttons when we reply? they are on the right hand corner. i just noticed them
nerd.gif

glad i was able to contribute

edit: i donated earlier and i foward the e-mail, if any problems let me know.

As promised... Just donated.

Meth do you think you can hook up my Japan avy?

EDIT:

Thanks Meth.

Wow, this is so uplifting to see people pitching in like this, wesc en tho times are hard for alot of people here theres still so much effort being put into helping, keep reading the love niketalk. Im proud to be a nt'er.

Donated $10......Forgot to add my SN in the comments, donated another $10 and put in my SN!!!!!!

Its cool......all for a good cause nonetheless.

also, sorry to go off topic but seeing as meth posts in here. have we always had those moon/sun buttons when we reply? they are on the right hand corner. i just noticed them 

That's a recent addition.  It offers users an alternative with black text over a light background for those who have difficulty reading the site in its classic default color scheme.  

Hey i donated where is my NT sign!! 
laugh.gif
 Meth watup?! 

Once again, 
If you forgot to leave your NT name in the comments section when you made your donation, you can forward your confirmation email from Mercy Corps to [email protected]

Get the word out on fb and twitter if you can...let's make sure we pass 7K this week.

Thanks to a very generous donation, we are ever closer to our 7k goal. If you guys can get the word out on fb and twitter, we should be able to make it in the next 24 hours. Let's go!

Back
Top Bottom