Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

just bought the infra red vi's and black iv's. thanks for thee deal u guys gave me, hope to do bussiness wit ya'll later!

any good stuff in a 12-13?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

dropped by the shop the other day and had to say that there was some real heat out there. lizard af1's in two colorways, white/yellow snake af1's, almost every sb you can imagine, hk edition clot am1's (man that box is crazy), tons of bape colorways, and a more comfortable and inviting atmosphere than flight club.

prices aren't bad either. keep it up guys!
hiphawpdrunkie's eBay auctions!!!

I'm gonna have to check you guys out either this weekend or next. Store sounds nice.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

I dropped by the other day and must say,this is a dope @#%$ store! Wow,talk about central LA though! I was wearing the Undefeated inside outs and I copped the Atmos Air Max 1's. Super cool people and relatively good prices. What a selection! True sneaker fiend's dream!
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

We just received about 40 pairs of new shoes and more SAFARI SUPREME AIR MAXES! See you SOON! Ill post a couple prices for each shoe if i remember them...

jordan pack sb $149
golden rod dunk hi sb $174.99
boca dunk sb $149
wheat hi $374.99
cool grey IV $149.99
undefeated NL dunk hi
un-heineken dunk hi
air jordan i patent
lunar dunk sb low
stussy dunk sb low
viotech dunk low
pushead dunk sb low
vapors dunk sb low $99
michigan dunk low co jp
shima dunk his
unkle dunk hi sb
...MANY MORE!!! Just call the store for your sizes! and we will be happy to help.

$200.00 sz 8.5-11...sz 10 SOLD OUT

vapors for 100? straight steal.

good job with keeping the prices down for all of us not rolling 7 figures deep.

Will RIF be getting these Air Max 87s? If so, what size run? I'm a 13 and WILL come up from SD if so. Let me know so I can make plans. Thanks.

It's a secret. Don't tell anyone.

Heres a couple pics of the last update we had!

Nike Dunk SBTG *good amount of sizes, even sz 6-7
DQM AM 90 sz 12 $199.99
Undefeated Dunk NL hi
Haze dunk hi
AJ IV Thunder
AJ VI Infrared *ICEY*
AJ V OLIVE
Nike Dunk Bronco sb
CHARITY dunks
Brazil SB lows
Stussy Dunk his

hit up the shop! call for sizes!

I went to RIF last night and I must say that if you are into sneakers, you've got to check them out! One if not the best stores in LA. Exellent prices and cool cats that work there. Don't got a camera but got the Air Max 1 B Safari sz 9 $275 and Safari Trainer 1's sz 9 for $150 (That right there is a steal)

Back
Top Bottom