Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

Stopped by R.I.F the other day. Mad shoes at SENSATIONAL prices!

Any word on the T.O.T X R.I.F. double name collab?
zfr​
ZERO or DIE​
R.I.P. PROPS​

Stopped by the store today. Saam it was nice to catch up with you. You need a corgi as a store dog! This place has some true steals on their walls. Prices below ebay, buyer/seller forums, and that other consignment place. You all should check it out.

great meeting you CORGI, haha i knew it was you..this is jeff btw, the one saam introduced u to...corgi speaks the TRUTH! go to RIF!

Thanks guys for looking out on those safari trainers. those are one of my grails. I could officially cross those off my list. You probaly have an idea who I am since I also put 5 shoes on consignment today. thanks once again, you're shop is dope, cool people, keep it up.

JEFF! GET @ ME BRO, you know what about gangster

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

So the beast pack AM1 isn't available in sz.7 or 7.5?
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

Any Air Max Atmos Safari AM1 left in size 9? Gracias.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

I will be making my first trip to RIF tomorrow, small feet people be on the lookout. I will be dropping off some classic J's.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

rio -

i'm looking for the marc jacobs x vans sk8-hi in sz. 8. do you guys have a pair?
FS: Sz. 8.5 Zoo York Blazer and Sz. 8.5 AJ XIX West Coast

WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

Back
Top Bottom