Please Help Me Get My Phone Back!

Last Saturday I was at the Cheesecake Factory. My party was seated at a table for about 5 minutes before we requested a booth. I forgot my phone at the tableand when I came back it was gone.

I downloaded an app called Mobile Defense on my phone a while ago that can find my phone's location.Until today, every time I tried, it didn't work because my phone was either dead or turned off.

Well today, it worked! I have the exact address of my phone. I can lock it, make it "scream" (ring really loudly), and I think I can also make itdisplay a message. I don't really want to let the person who has it know that I have all of the information I do because I don't want them to get ridof it. I can't go and get it because I'm in Atlanta right now. Plus I'm a bit wary about walking up to someone's door and asking for it back.

I thought about calling the police but I'm not sure how seriously they would take this.

What should I do NT?

Cliff Notes:
My phone was taken.
I have the theif's address.
What's the best move?

if you have a phone number for the address we might be able to do business

this thread has major potential

*waits*

I wouldn't try to call them because that kind of a thief would never admit to stealing it.

Bring some boys with you and some aluminum bats. I'm sure some NT detectives in your area could arrange it.

Its in Alexandria, VA.

I'm in Atlanta right now. But even if I was in the DMV area, I would be scared to just go to someone's home and demand my property back.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

cheesecake factory? you got robbed twice in one night

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

if you have a phone number for the address we might be able to do business

this thread has major potential

*waits*

I don't have the phone number for the address... just the address. Is there a way to get that?

They didn't switch SIM cards so they're still using my cell number.

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Its in Alexandria, VA.

I'm in Atlanta right now. But even if I was in the DMV area, I would be scared to just go to someone's home and demand my property back.

I guess you dont want your phone back then..

personally, I'd try to get some advice from the police before I did anything.

who knows, they might have no problem helping.
I can see this working out if you approach it right

Originally Posted by webnerd06

does this person go to HU? and yeah post the info.. let us handle this for you....

I have no clue who the person is. I just know where the phone is located.

I'm reluctant to post the full address before knowing what NT would do with it. I don't want the only lead I have to get ruined.

Back
Top Bottom