Please Help Me Get My Phone Back!

The address is 1001 N Vail St Alexandria VA

2150vph.png

1rfayq.png

Honestly, your better off just lettin it go
tired.gif

Ain't nobody giving anything back they found these days..

Plus once they find out your a girl, its all games from there...

Just take the L.

And here we go
laugh.gif

Edit: dont end up like that dude who had his shoes stolen by that NTer who went to get it for him
nerd.gif

You know how NT is when they get an address....you might get lucky and have some thirsty DMV NT'ers goon it up and get your G1 back.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Either post the address or take the L. Im not sure what more advice your looking for at this point. Either that or call your phone offer them money to get it
back. Those are really the only options at this point

Dude Chick wants us to use magic or something. What was the point of even posting if you don't want us to do anything but order the guy some pizza

What I want is my phone back... but I haven't heard any suggestions that would lead to that happening.

So I figured at the very least the thief could be inconvenienced since he or she has inconvenienced me.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

tired.gif

Just take the L.

same thing the police told me.

ohwell.gif

I'm holding out hope.

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Do you live in Atlanta?

no... just visiting. I go to school in DC.

Do you have a bf?
How do you feel about hispanic men?

All seriousness though, you had a good thing going. I dont know if you shouldve put up the info just yet. Im sure there had to be at least one simp on NT whowouldve been willing to try to get the phone back.
Do you have a receipt for the phone? A similar thing happened to my boy and he called the cops and pulled up the receipt which had the serial number and thecops made dude give it back.

Originally Posted by Diego

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Do you live in Atlanta?

no... just visiting. I go to school in DC.
All seriousness though, you had a good thing going. I dont know if you shouldve put up the info just yet. Im sure there had to be at least one simp on NT who wouldve been willing to try to get the phone back.
Do you have a receipt for the phone? A similar thing happened to my boy and he called the cops and pulled up the receipt which had the serial number and the cops made dude give it back.

only problem is, the police already told me that they won't go to the house. unless I can get the guy to come with me to the station, I don't see how Ican make the police do anything.

So who's ordering pizza?

Pizza in the area:

Domino's: 703-370-4400
Pizza Hut: (703) 461-6666
Papa John's: (703)823-6262
Genova Pizza: (703) 370-8118
Pizza Box: (703) 751-4777
Stone Hot Pizza: (703) 778-7000
Don Alberto's Pizza: (703) 751-4500
Big Bite Pizza: (703) 751-1000

Craigslist: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/

No insurance on the phone?

I have insurance but I'd still have to pay like $100 for the replacement. I'd rather just get my old phone with all of my pictures, contacts, apps,messages etc. It would be such a hassle to have to start over.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Either post the address or take the L. Im not sure what more advice your looking for at this point. Either that or call your phone offer them money to get it
back. Those are really the only options at this point

Dude Chick wants us to use magic or something. What was the point of even posting if you don't want us to do anything but order the guy some pizza

What I want is my phone back... but I haven't heard any suggestions that would lead to that happening.

So I figured at the very least the thief could be inconvenienced since he or she has inconvenienced me.

smile.gif

Oh my bad. I didn't even look to see who you were. I feel dumb now lol

You might want to rethink this. Posting someone's address without their consent is illegal.

If people actually send things to that address, there's a chance they might call the police. If, somehow, they find this thread, you, along with all thepeople involved, will be in trouble.

Personally, I would get a guy on the phone to work something out to get back your phone. I'm not belittling you or your gender, but like the above postersaid, once they find out you are a girl, it's going to get messy...

Think about it this way: It was your fault, even though you were at the table for only 5 minutes. If you're lucky, they might receive payment, butthere's no promise you're going to get your phone back either.

If we knew each other in a certain way, I would buy you a new one; since we don't, I can't help you.

Honestly, the "thief" might have done you a favor... The G1 is a poorly designed brick with bad battery life. There are much better phones out there,if you want to consider a new one. Next time you go out, keep your phone on you. Calls and texts usually get ignored until the end of dinner for me, and ifI'm with friends, it might be ignored even longer.

Good luck.

my ex-girl lives in Alexandria, she just moved up that way from Woodbridge..

Anyway, whatever you do, don't post the number on here..There are lurkers on NT who would act reckless, which would make the situation worse..

Good luck.

Honestly, that area according to google maps doesn't even "look" that bad. I think it would be easy for you to get a cop to follow youto that location once you get back to VA...maybe I'm too optimistic..idk

No insurance on the phone?

I have insurance but I'd still have to pay like $100 for the replacement. I'd rather just get my old phone with all of my pictures, contacts, apps, messages etc. It would be such a hassle to have to start over.

nerd.gif

tired.gif

Just take the L.

same thing the police told me.

ohwell.gif

I'm holding out hope.
And they +%%@% about havin to do work when somebody get stretched over stolen property, not hard to drive, and get the phone back

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

my ex-girl lives in Alexandria, she just moved up that way from Woodbridge..

Anyway, whatever you do, don't post the number on here..There are lurkers on NT who would act reckless, which would make the situation worse..

Good luck.

Honestly, that area according to google maps doesn't even "look" that bad. I think it would be easy for you to get a cop to follow you to that location once you get back to VA...maybe I'm too optimistic..idk

The house is a 4 bathroom worth half a million. Definitely not a bad area. But I still wouldn't go there without some kind of back up.

All I want is my phone back... the pranks are just extra.

Back
Top Bottom