Please Help Me Get My Phone Back!

all you need is a

t8q78.jpg

+

a couple of
MtuWj.jpg

go in the middle of the night kick down their door come in wit a baseball bat and swing at anything that moves lookin for ya phone

Dang that sucks..... There are alot of people on here from that area though...... Y'all know what to do.

twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

personally, I'd try to get some advice from the police before I did anything.

who knows, they might have no problem helping.
I can see this working out if you approach it right

That's a good idea. It's worth calling to see if they have any suggestions.

Not sure I believe your story. Do you have pictures of you having a phone @ cheesecake and one after without it?
nerd.gif

Contact the police and file a report. I'm sure there's something they can do especially if you have that app on it. Either that or call your serviceprovider and ask them what to do

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Contact the police and file a report. I'm sure there's something they can do especially if you have that app on it. Either that or call your service provider and ask them what to do

called the service provider and they told me to suspend service and call the police.

I'm on the phone with the police now and they're telling me that all I can do is file a police report but they won't go out to retrieve it... evenwith the exact address.

I don't want to cut the phone off because then the app won't work.

Soooo, I'm back at square one.

Originally Posted by angelzdope

YuraS718 said:
Contact the police and file a report. I'm sure there's something they can do especially if you have that app on it. Either that or call your service provider and ask them what to do

called the service provider and they told me to suspend service and call the police.

I'm on the phone with the police now and they're telling me that all I can do is file a police report but they won't go out to retrieve it... evenwith the exact address.

I don't want to cut the phone off because then the app won't work.

Soooo, I'm back at square one.

Do you live in Atlanta?

they also told me that they don't recommend me going to try to get it. they basically said that my only option is to replace it.

any ideas at all would be greatly appreciated!

Either post the address or take the L. Im not sure what more advice your looking for at this point. Either that or call your phone offer them money to get itback. Those are really the only options at this point

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Either post the address or take the L. Im not sure what more advice your looking for at this point. Either that or call your phone offer them money to get it back. Those are really the only options at this point

I just called my phone. No answer.

If I post the address, could you guys make life a little less convenient for the guy? Maybe by way of pizzas and craigslist ads.

I also have a number that the person has called a lot... not really sure what I could do with that though.

Might as well post the address and get NT to do work since the cops won't help you out

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Either post the address or take the L. Im not sure what more advice your looking for at this point. Either that or call your phone offer them money to get it back. Those are really the only options at this point

I also have a number that the person has called a lot... not really sure what I could do with that though.

post both of em.

Dude wants us to use magic or something. What was the point of even posting if you don't want us to do anything but order the guy some pizza

Back
Top Bottom