Please lock....

Seeing as how you're engaged I don't think it should bother you...

Now if you were single that's another story.

Seeing as how you're engaged I don't think it should bother you...

Now if you were single that's another story.

That isn't your best friend. Plain and simple. That's a punk move to me.

And also..don't lie and say you don't have feelings anymore. If you didn't have feelings this thread would have never been created in the first place. Plus you're engaged fam, why worry about an ex?

That isn't your best friend. Plain and simple. That's a punk move to me.

And also..don't lie and say you don't have feelings anymore. If you didn't have feelings this thread would have never been created in the first place. Plus you're engaged fam, why worry about an ex?

Honestly, I think SHE still has feelings for YOU. Or at least she did when she went after him. It's one of those messed up things girls do sometimes to make a guy angry who otherwise could not care less about them.

Honestly, I think SHE still has feelings for YOU. Or at least she did when she went after him. It's one of those messed up things girls do sometimes to make a guy angry who otherwise could not care less about them.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

your "bestfriend" is not REAL

every REAL BRO knows the unwritten rule.

Once one dates a female and smashes while in a relationship, they cannot be touched by another bro.

SMH at your friend...srs
thats a chick law...men dont care
laugh.gif
..least i wouldn't....

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

your "bestfriend" is not REAL

every REAL BRO knows the unwritten rule.

Once one dates a female and smashes while in a relationship, they cannot be touched by another bro.

SMH at your friend...srs
thats a chick law...men dont care
laugh.gif
..least i wouldn't....

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

You can't say, "I have no feelings for her", and then desire unhappiness for her. To me, that's proof that you hold some kind of negative feelings toward her.

Let her do her, and let your boy do him. Don't meddle. You're being selfish in attempting to do so.

Nah *##$ that. Your best friend has no place even TALKING to  your ex, especially one that you dated for two years. There was something shady from the get go. He doesn't necessarily desire unhappiness for her, I think it's more about the best friend. I would be furious. And like he said, it's gonna be awkward if they all hang out regardless.

I would hope that none of my boys would ever try to get at my ex but if my best friend did, I would flash on her.

You can't say, "I have no feelings for her", and then desire unhappiness for her. To me, that's proof that you hold some kind of negative feelings toward her.

Let her do her, and let your boy do him. Don't meddle. You're being selfish in attempting to do so.

Nah *##$ that. Your best friend has no place even TALKING to  your ex, especially one that you dated for two years. There was something shady from the get go. He doesn't necessarily desire unhappiness for her, I think it's more about the best friend. I would be furious. And like he said, it's gonna be awkward if they all hang out regardless.

I would hope that none of my boys would ever try to get at my ex but if my best friend did, I would flash on her.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Is not that right answer....

She is trifling and so is your boy....I'd cut him out my life cause he crossed a very mucky line.  If he came to you before this and asked for your permission and y'all talked it out, then I guess there is no issue....but this dude seems grimey.....

You aren't being selfish at ALL

Your friend is lame +%@ hell. So he's comfy bringing her around? He's cool with the fact you was smashing his girl AND you broke it off. Dude has no self-respect. He's probably a crappy friend too because it seems he has no morals in life.

Your friend is lame +%@ hell. So he's comfy bringing her around? He's cool with the fact you was smashing his girl AND you broke it off. Dude has no self-respect. He's probably a crappy friend too because it seems he has no morals in life.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Is not that right answer....

She is trifling and so is your boy....I'd cut him out my life cause he crossed a very mucky line.  If he came to you before this and asked for your permission and y'all talked it out, then I guess there is no issue....but this dude seems grimey.....

You aren't being selfish at ALL

I might feel some kind of way about that if I was in your shoes OP.How did you find out the two of them were together?

I might feel some kind of way about that if I was in your shoes OP.How did you find out the two of them were together?

As the saying goes......with friends like that who needs enemies. Your best bet is to get rid of your "best" friend champ. He should know better.

As the saying goes......with friends like that who needs enemies. Your best bet is to get rid of your "best" friend champ. He should know better.

Back
Top Bottom