Please lock....

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

You can't say, "I have no feelings for her", and then desire unhappiness for her. To me, that's proof that you hold some kind of negative feelings toward her.

Let her do her, and let your boy do him. Don't meddle. You're being selfish in attempting to do so.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Is not that right answer....

She is trifling and so is your boy....I'd cut him out my life cause he crossed a very mucky line.  If he came to you before this and asked for your permission and y'all talked it out, then I guess there is no issue....but this dude seems grimey.....

You aren't being selfish at ALL
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After putting myself in OP's shoes.. I guess I wouldn't be too happy with it either.. At the same time, IT IS a selfish thing though (I mean c'mon son, you're engaged) but that's @*#*#+ up on his ex's and his best friends part. [/color]

You can't say, "I have no feelings for her", and then desire unhappiness for her. To me, that's proof that you hold some kind of negative feelings toward her.

Let her do her, and let your boy do him. Don't meddle. You're being selfish in attempting to do so.

She is trifling and so is your boy....I'd cut him out my life cause he crossed a very mucky line.  If he came to you before this and asked for your permission and y'all talked it out, then I guess there is no issue....but this dude seems grimey.....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After putting myself in OP's shoes.. I guess I wouldn't be too happy with it either.. At the same time, IT IS a selfish thing though (I mean c'mon son, you're engaged) but that's @*#*#+ up on his ex's and his best friends part. [/color]

IMO you're not being selfish. Its an awkward situation to say the least.
I'm sure he thinks its awkward too.
You can't be upset with him, but you could try to understand his situation better.

Dating friends has always been a no-no. So maybe he thought he can treat her better than you can?

IMO you're not being selfish. Its an awkward situation to say the least.
I'm sure he thinks its awkward too.
You can't be upset with him, but you could try to understand his situation better.

Dating friends has always been a no-no. So maybe he thought he can treat her better than you can?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Your friend is lame +%@ hell. So he's comfy bringing her around? He's cool with the fact you was smashing his girl AND you broke it off. Dude has no self-respect. He's probably a crappy friend too because it seems he has no morals in life.

This ends the thread.  I wonder if you're more weirded out at him, than her.. you may need to reassess things

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Your friend is lame +%@ hell. So he's comfy bringing her around? He's cool with the fact you was smashing his girl AND you broke it off. Dude has no self-respect. He's probably a crappy friend too because it seems he has no morals in life.

This ends the thread.  I wonder if you're more weirded out at him, than her.. you may need to reassess things

your boy is wrong, i couldn't mess with a chick i knew my boy was in a committed relationship with

your boy is wrong, i couldn't mess with a chick i knew my boy was in a committed relationship with

See i think this is funny as hell...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, really, at what point does one become a man...and leave behind all the petty nonsense. "Get permission"...are you foreal?

I question the masculinity of any male who needs permission from another man to date a female unrelated to either of 'em.

Some of y'all are so lost and blinded by this man-law stuff that you fail to realize how immature that whole sphere of logic is.

Is there the potential for "drama" to pop up--sure, I'll concede that. But if that indeed happens, then it's proof that OP is clearly NOT over his ex/put to rest his feelings for her.

If he's genuinely over her, and happy with what he has NOW, word to being engaged, then this shouldn't be any sweat off his back.

If two consenting adults want to be together, why not let them. Who are you to say otherwise.

If anything, you'd clue your boy in on the "do's" and "don'ts" with your ex.

See i think this is funny as hell...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, really, at what point does one become a man...and leave behind all the petty nonsense. "Get permission"...are you foreal?

I question the masculinity of any male who needs permission from another man to date a female unrelated to either of 'em.

Some of y'all are so lost and blinded by this man-law stuff that you fail to realize how immature that whole sphere of logic is.

Is there the potential for "drama" to pop up--sure, I'll concede that. But if that indeed happens, then it's proof that OP is clearly NOT over his ex/put to rest his feelings for her.

If he's genuinely over her, and happy with what he has NOW, word to being engaged, then this shouldn't be any sweat off his back.

If two consenting adults want to be together, why not let them. Who are you to say otherwise.

If anything, you'd clue your boy in on the "do's" and "don'ts" with your ex.

Well dude came to me and we talked about it a while backt.. He said something might be there and he wanted to know if it is cool. I told him I didnt like it at all and this conversation shouldn't even be happening. I then told him that there is nothing I can do about it and that if he did date her he had better be good to her. He knows it's not cool.... I am not being selfish but I dont think that a friends ex is someone that can be dated. Personally I don't even think that any friends girls are even women anymore to be including ex's. It just makes things awkward that dont need to be

Well dude came to me and we talked about it a while backt.. He said something might be there and he wanted to know if it is cool. I told him I didnt like it at all and this conversation shouldn't even be happening. I then told him that there is nothing I can do about it and that if he did date her he had better be good to her. He knows it's not cool.... I am not being selfish but I dont think that a friends ex is someone that can be dated. Personally I don't even think that any friends girls are even women anymore to be including ex's. It just makes things awkward that dont need to be

Originally Posted by Quaz

Dude just broke bro code
Exactly. There's no way I'd do that to one of my boys and vice versa...I dont care how good she looks

Originally Posted by Quaz

Dude just broke bro code
Exactly. There's no way I'd do that to one of my boys and vice versa...I dont care how good she looks

there are 6 billion people in the world, more than half being women, he really coulda found someone else other than your ex

Back
Top Bottom