Please lock.

I always order every Mayweather and any Mexican fights, helps pops and I go half lol

Broner looked good against maidana when he became the aggressor and threw combos, maidana didn't know what to do.

I think Money will have an easier time with him tonight. I think he's cleaned up everything from the last fight.

Kenny Bayless gets way too involved in the fight he's not even letting Maidana fight on the inside. Kenny also stops or breaks them up too much. I dislike him.

Have Mayweather winning

Glad I didn't pay for this fight. I had it 118-109 same as Dan Rafael. Judges had it way too close 116-111 (2x) 115-112

$78 saved

Had tickets to the fight but I had to miss it due to a surgery, good news though I PPV'd and the fight froze in my living room tv box in round 3 so even though my other tele's worked where I continued to watch the fight, the cable company gave me the fight for free.
Win for me and Floyd

Fight was exactly what I expected other than maidana biting his hand lol. Hopefully PAC gets past CA so we can finally get that fight

There's nothing really big for a month coming up. That's if you think Molina/K9 is big...next big guy to fight is GGG on 10/18.

Just got done watching, Mayweather got the job done but looked sloppy. Mayweather tried moving more, but it was equally challenging as the first match. I really believe Shawn Porter and Kell Brook from a few weeks ago would've beaten Mayweather last night.

Last edited:
I wonder if Mays hands are/were hurt again. He wasn't as active as the first fight, plus, he was moving more in this fight.

Just got done watching, Mayweather got the job done but looked sloppy. Mayweather tried moving more, but it was equally challenging as the first match. I really believe Shawn Porter and Kell Brook from a few weeks ago would've beaten Mayweather last night.

I was just telling somebody yesterday that I think Floyd is slowing down now to the point where one of these young dudes could finally get him. He got two more fights on his contract, and then one more if he wants 50-0. At 2 fights a year that means his last fight is happening May 2016. Looking at the contenders I still don't see anybody I'm confident can beat him for sure right now, but there's a couple dudes that coud definitely make it interesting.

Last edited:
I was just telling somebody yesterday that I think Floyd is slowing down now to the point where one of these young dudes could finally get him. He got two more fights on his contract, and then one more if he wants 50-0. At 2 fights a year that means his last fight is happening May 2016. Looking at the contenders I still don't see anybody I'm confident can beat him for sure right now, but there's a couple dudes that coud definitely make it interesting.
his last fight is september 2015. he fights on cinco de mayo and mexican independence day. keith thurman would be my choice as the only one with a chance

Back
Top Bottom