Pointless Lies on Facebook Irritate Me so Bad vol. I Don't Know Why

Once I realize cats try to impress or post fake stuff to boast,I don't even bother.I just delete that *** and keep it movin

I like how everyone jumps on OP cuz he feels a certain way and has an opinion ..

Just cuz it involves another person, what's wrong with that?

I never understood why every response when someone has an opinion on someone else is "worry about you dude"

Its not like OP is stressing with high blood pressure. Homey just has an opinion ...

Same with people's money... "stay out of that man's pocket"

I can't have opinion?

I mean u can have a opinion, but that energy could be used to further the developing the solution...it's sort of like let he who has not sinned cast the first stone

Knowledge tell me about it...you would think they were one of the 12 disciples smh...when you see them in person its totally different...I believe I made a post about this a few weeks ago...they are young and gettin it as well lol...n dont get me started on the fake models

Knowledge tell me about it...you would think they were one of the 12 disciples smh...when you see them in person its totally different...I believe I made a post about this a few weeks ago...they are young and gettin it as well lol...n dont get me started on the fake models

I like how everyone jumps on OP cuz he feels a certain way and has an opinion ..

I never understood why every response when someone has an opinion on someone else is "worry about you dude"

Its not like OP is stressing with high blood pressure. Homey just has an opinion ...

I can't have opinion?
I appreciate that. I don't expect people to have the same views as me but >everything you said<. 

I can't have opinion?

energy?

Son pasted a link. How much energy does that take?

laugh.gif
huh?

Im just sayin instead of hatin on a kitty kat picture, why dont you get you some money, or yambs lol

OP how do you google search people's FB pics?

I know for a fact some dude on my FB is 'lying' about every pic he be posting :lol:

nevermind, I figured it out :lol: and dude was for sure lying about half his pictures :lol:

son is an aspiring tattoo artist, and damn near EVERY tattoo he posts and claims to be his work, he straight copied from Tumblr and puts a filter on the pics :lol: :rofl: :smh: :x

View media item 347874
View media item 347877

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, that instagram flex life be bugging me. not NT'ers cause i already know you guys are bound to post sneakers :lol: but the locals I come across on instagram.

OP how do you google search people's FB pics?

I know for a fact some dude on my FB is 'lying' about every pic he be posting :lol:

nevermind, I figured it out :lol: and dude was for sure lying about half his pictures :lol:

son is an aspiring tattoo artist, and damn near EVERY tattoo he posts and claims to be his work, he straight copied from Tumblr and puts a filter on the pics :lol: :rofl: :smh: :x

View media item 347874
View media item 347877

See that is so whack. Man that frustrates me. AND he talks about how fake people are. I'd be on that comment so fast lol.

You should screen cap it and comment "dude is getting repped! Check his pics out all over the web!" And link to the screen cap hahah.

My cousin does this, has pictures of some other dude's shoe collection as his profile picture, simply said in the comment, "I'm curious, where in your mom's house is this?" He replied in a message something like, oh its not mine, its my friend's. I wouldn't go outta my way to expose dude tho, let em be.

I always post RIP statuses of has been rappers eg "RIP Hurricane Chris." Then I have a good old chuckle to myself.

You're not in the wrong, but at the same time, nothing really to gain by calling them out. Its facebook so you can always defriend them.

I can't have opinion?

He took the time out of his day to post a picture of a cat hanging from some blinds to show that it's not the girl's who posted it... the matter is so trivial it makes the OP look foolish

What really annoys me is the super religious and "conscious" people on there. They say the most outrageous stuff that is never based in fact, and when you question it its like they simply cannot handle it. It goes from accusing you of being some kinda devil worshipped to giving you that fake pity "imma pray for your soul brother" then going "your truth is yours and my truth is mine". BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN YOU THINKING THE PEOPLE IN HAITI DESERVED THE EARTHQUAKE BECAUSE THEY MIGHT'VE PRACTICED VOODOO WHEN THEY WERE SLAVES!!!!!!

Calm down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom