Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think your trainer level affects the cp level of your evolved Pokemon.
For instance, let's say there are two trainers. Trainer A is level 12 and trainer B is level 18. Both trainers have a level 356 Growlithe.
If they both evolve it they'll both end up with the same level Arkanine. The evolved level is based on the pokemon's cp.
Waiting until you're a higher level won't make your 350 Pokemon into a 1000+ one. When we say you guys should wait to evolve, it's only because as you level up you might find one with an even higher cp and you would've wasted candy on a lesser one

Damn, didn't know you could double team against gym leaders?

My brother and I were taking turns to bring down a gym then we both just went in to battle and I saw his Pokemon in the background and we were putting the work on Snorlax.

Going to be so much easier to take down gyms from now on. Got to see if it can be triple teamed too.

Last edited:
Damn, didn't know you could double team against gym leaders?

My brother and I were taking turns to bring down a gym then we both just went in to battle and I saw his Pokemon in the background and we were putting the work on Snorlax.

Going to be so much easier to take down gyms from now on. Got to see if it can be triple teamed too.

yeah you can triple, i've done it with a couple of friends. We took down a gym that had much better pokemon than ours

Not sure what the max is though.

Had a 2km egg hatch a 500CP Geodude
Got hype and incubated my other 2km egg. Drive around, stopped at a red light and watched it hatch a zubat. The anger I felt was undescribable. I almost tossed my phone out the moonroof

Level 21 and I feel this game is really make me work for ****. I evolved 3 eevees at 500 and all of them only got 1100 ... I was so mad I even deleted one of them ... This is horse **** .. Look at this BS lineup.

View media item 2105011

Haven't played since Friday.
I couldn't catch a CP 363 Golbat.
Fed this dude 5 rasberrys and 100 poke balls and I still couldn't get him.

shouldnt waste your time and resources on a trash golbat
those trash evolves are somewhat difficult to catch and they dont really dont do anything for you.
you can easily evolve a zubat to a much better golbat

These 2KM eggs be trolling af. I just hatched two, first one was a damn weedle and the other one was a 587 CP bulbasaur :wow:

Saw a post on FB about a dude who reached lvl 30. Looks like you need 500,000 xp from lvl 30 to 31 :x :lol:

i walked miles just for a damn eevee out of a 10k egg
eyes.gif

Just caught a Marowak only 312 CP though plus I been stacking all these Cubone candies anyway.

Was pulling up to my house driveway to be greeted by the usual pidgey that is on my lawn. When all of a sudden this also appeared.

View media item 2105064

Pretty good way to end the night i had a 540 Growlithe waiting to evolve guess i'll just wait it out some more.

Back
Top Bottom