Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

The steps glitch has really made it unpleasant for me to play. It's bad enough that people in NYC have to walk around a huge block just to get to a Pokemon that's "nearby", but constantly seeing those 3 steps on a Pokemon silhouette no matter how far or whichever direction you're going is extremely frustration. It's almost like catching Pokemon have become a roll of the dice.

Niantic has a lot of issues to work on. If this keeps up, people will stop playing very soon.

Yeah, the steps glitch should be one or two in priority. Servers bout to go dew dew tomorrow when the game releases in Asia so play all you can today fellas. Then Japan follows shortly after that.

must have been a quick glitch, sitting at my desk just caught 4 eevees and one seal.... the eevees were like lvl 79, 100, 599, 601

bro u cant be bragging about this game at all if you cheating 
lmao because i simulated walking a few meters west of my office to catch this? i still feel good inside 
laugh.gif

it doesnt make pokemon any easier to catch, doesnt make rare pokemon appear more frequently, and it doesnt give me any more items/stardust or allow me to level up faster. 

Haven't seen a seal yet

I might go back down to the harbor tonight and see if I can find something new

I found a shellder the other day

lmao because i simulated walking a few meters west of my office to catch this? i still feel good inside :lol:

it doesnt make pokemon any easier to catch, doesnt make rare pokemon appear more frequently, and it doesnt give me any more items/stardust or allow me to level up faster. 

You're cheating famb.

And this is coming from someone whose office building literally has no pokemon in it at all. Ever. I could really benefit from doing what you're doing but I am a man of honor, I swear it by the old gods and the new.

#TeamValor.

lmao because i simulated walking a few meters west of my office to catch this? i still feel good inside :lol:

the entire objective of the game is to go out and walk around.

i put a lure down in a park yesterday and literally 26 people showed up within minutes and we were all shooting the ****. a few kids, but some adults too :lol:

Then why do you do it lol

the entire objective of the game is to go out and walk around.

i put a lure down in a park yesterday and literally 26 people showed up within minutes and we were all shooting the ****. a few kids, but some adults too
laugh.gif
and at the moment i cant get up and walk around  
laugh.gif

because there are no pokestops by my job, i wouldnt have seen or even known about that pokestop if i wasnt able to roam around the map and find that pokestop where the snorlax was

Yea im in the same situation but i just take it as the game isnt meant to be played at work besides when i open it up and something pops up. If i want to find **** i wait till my break lol.

To each his own though im not hating. But i dont support it and hope they ban that ***[emoji]128526[/emoji]

If it was a hack to make more pokemon appear I'd have an issue. I don't see it any different than someone giving their phone to a kid to catch them for instead, or dudes in here tying their phone to a ceiling fan to hatch eggs. Tell them to go out and get those steps in.

If it was a hack to make more pokemon appear I'd have an issue. I don't see it any different than someone giving their phone to a kid to catch them for instead, or dudes in here tying their phone to a ceiling fan to hatch eggs. Tell them to go out and get those steps in.
Wait. Hold up.

This works?

laugh.gif

Nah, but seriously. This works?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom