Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I'm sick. I don't play this much but I finally hatched my first two eggs. My 2km didn't even give me anything because the app froze and the egg disappeared when I reopened the app. The 5km gave me a CP15 Bellsprout SMH. All I can seem to catch is Rattata and Pidgey. Haven't gone to a gym yet because I don't know how it works and my squad pretty weak. Any tips for me? Level 8 right now and just got my first lure module.

View media item 2105157

Why you always complaining in here. Your lineup is pretty good
man shut your mouth .... I know u over there laughing at the struggle. Lineup looks pretty good ... LoL ... Besides the Vap which is played out and I actually had to evolve and maintain like all than others.... Everything else is weak AF ... I mean do you even play bruh?

Why you always complaining in here. Your lineup is pretty good
man shut your mouth .... I know u over there laughing at the struggle. Lineup looks pretty good ... LoL ... Besides the Vap which is played out and I actually had to evolve and maintain like all than others.... Everything else is weak AF ... I mean do you even play bruh?

Bro look at your lineup compared to mine... Talking about struggle LOL!

Last edited:
Level 20 is no joke. Game has certainly slowed down heavy. I appreciate the higher CP Pokémon though.

I'm sick. I don't play this much but I finally hatched my first two eggs. My 2km didn't even give me anything because the app froze and the egg disappeared when I reopened the app. The 5km gave me a CP15 Bellsprout SMH. All I can seem to catch is Rattata and Pidgey. Haven't gone to a gym yet because I don't know how it works and my squad pretty weak. Any tips for me? Level 8 right now and just got my first lure module.
u gotta walk around the city bruh is all luck finding certain but like if u go downtown your chances are greater

Bro look at your lineup compared to mine... Talking about struggle LOL!
lol you did see how I looked at level 18 and 19? I pretty much spent all my candies and dust to evolve these dudes.

I wish i could record some of the BS I be getting. Last night ... A Hypno came out every one talking about 1000 and up ... Mines was 10 .. Serious?

Magnimite same thing everyone talking about 400 and 500 CP mines 32.

Joint is frustrating ... Best Poke I actually caught was the 1000+ Hypno everything else was evolved and candies. So I little have to walk to every stop to get balls and catch every single thing for dust and then some ... LoL ... Just ranting .. Looking at my boys and he has a few Snorlax and Lapras and last night evved his Magickarp ... I just got a 10k egg last night at lvl 21 ... But yeah. ... I know this ain't hard work but compare to a lot of people it is .... And it's not paying off ...

lol you did see how I looked at level 18 and 19? I pretty much spent all my candies and dust to evolve these dudes.

I wish i could record some of the BS I be getting. Last night ... A Hypno came out every one talking about 1000 and up ... Mines was 10 .. Serious?

Magnimite same thing everyone talking about 400 and 500 CP mines 32.

Joint is frustrating ... Best Poke I actually caught was the 1000+ Hypno everything else was evolved and candies. So I little have to walk to every stop to get balls and catch every single thing for dust and then some ... LoL ... Just ranting .. Looking at my boys and he has a few Snorlax and Lapras and last night evved his Magickarp ... I just got a 10k egg last night at lvl 21 ... But yeah. ... I know this ain't hard work but compare to a lot of people it is .... And it's not paying off ...
lvl 17 n ditto everything u just said

So do I just transfer all these damn low cp rats n pidgeys? Nothing else to do with them?
Yeah, I transfer them and pick one to evolve for the XP. I have like 7 Pidgeottos.
laugh.gif

Famb, I'm so mad.

Me and my girl go hunting for this Magmar near my apt yesterday, and we find it.

It's CP700+ for me, and CP36 for her.

I throw one pokeball and it jumps out and dipsets on my life harder than my mother did. Left me shook.

Meanwhile I'm in awe that this actually took place and here's my gf level 6 catching the Magmar on first throw like "yay! this is fun!"

:smh: game hates me famb.

Famb, I'm so mad.

Me and my girl go hunting for this Magmar near my apt yesterday, and we find it.

I throw one pokeball and it jumps out and dipsets on my life harder than my mother did. Left me shook.

Meanwhile I'm in awe that this actually took place and here's my gf level 6 catching the Magmar on first throw like "yay! this is fun!"

mean.gif
game hates me famb.
I almost told my girl to square up a few times. The frustration is real.
laugh.gif

Famb, I'm so mad.

:smh: game hates me famb.
I almost told my girl to square up a few times. The frustration is real.:lol:

I've never been so close to throwing the driver of the car that I'm in out the window of the car b.

And then as I'm sitting there trynna ponder on what just occurred she goes "babe are you going to cry"

I was like "No wtf"
View media item 2062365

Last edited:
View media item 2105201
finally was able to evolve my growlithe to arcanine, evolved eevee to a vaporeon & another to jolteon. caught the golem in the wild, and evolved my machop to machoke also caught tha Wartortle in the wild... arrived 1 hr late last night to downtown and missed out on a charizard....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom