Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Highest I've caught was a tentacruel CP 1200+ It has blizzard as his special but for some reason it never damages mons..

I'm level 21 and my highest CP mon is almost 1400. Squad up there poops all over mine

Found a Venasaur today while I was at the beach. Only level 518CP but it took so many about 25-300 balls, running out, than Going to a near by pokestop to get that gave me 4 poke balls and one great ball and was able to come back with a little less than a minute according to pokevision.
View media item 2113676
Also im starting too see that Stats in pokemon go are reflective of pokemons actual stats. In the games wigglytuff has a huge HP base stat and even though it's not my highest CP Pokemon it's got the highest HP by a good amount.
View media item 2113678
that's also the biggest problem with the stats.. No change from the original game. So a vaporeon spamming water gun will melt everything. They took turn based stats and didn't account for non turn based dps. Either that, or someone at Niantic really loves vaporeon.

Found a machoke in the wild. gave him a berry and a great throw...

Dude broke free and took off

Ain't eem mad. CP was only 121 :lol:

Last edited:
that's also the biggest problem with the stats.. No change from the original game. So a vaporeon spamming water gun will melt everything. They took turn based stats and didn't account for non turn based dps. Either that, or someone at Niantic really loves vaporeon.

Not to mention vaporeon is a massive special tank with a huge HP stat, and a huge special defense stat. And on top of that pure water is an amazing defensive type with only 2 weakness that heavily favor the special side.
View media item 2113734

according to the games, as far as HP, it should be :

1. Chansey
2. Snorlax
3. Wigglytuff
4. Lapras
5. Vaporeon

pretty sure on top 3, don't quote me on top 5 :lol:

according to the games, as far as HP, it should be :

1. Chansey
2. Snorlax
3. Wigglytuff
4. Lapras
5. Vaporeon

pretty sure on top 3, don't quote me on top 5
laugh.gif
the fact that jigglypuff has the 6th highest base hp in Generation 1 25th (out of 700+) blows my mind. too bad competitively the rest of its stats are garbage and it has no ability that can save 

dude is level 11 and catches a 1k+ dragonite.

i can't even find a dratini lmao

congratz on the catch. I hate you though.

Just caught my first 1k at 21 :lol:

My guy caught a 1k at 11 not only that it was a damn dragonite :smh: I'm jelly brah

don't have the app but I'm just passing the word down. My homie (black, pretty big dude) who loves anime was playing GO near a park during the day and some white folks called the cops on him. "suspicious looking male". Im just saying brothers be careful out there.

don't have the app but I'm just passing the word down. My homie (black, pretty big dude) who loves anime was playing GO near a park during the day and some white folks called the cops on him. "suspicious looking male". Im just saying brothers be careful out there.

he was probably playing amongst dozens of other people too :smh:

yet they call the cops on him.

chanseys dont have cp
they are meant to be tanks or collectibles
you should be happy, chansey is probably the rarest pokemon you can get right now

Evolve your Pokemons first before deciding to power up people. If your pokemon gets crappy moves then you wasted your dust. And don't use your dust until level 20+ at least. This should just be put in the front page

The moves your mom has are determined by its current moves.

So its very easy to figure out what the evolved form will have

Here a list of the moves..

http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/pokemon.shtml

Whateber attacks your pokemon have..the evolved from will have the move tjats in the same slot..

I.e. if your ivysaur has vine whip(2nd slot) and power whip (3rd slot)

Your venasaur will have vine whip(2nd slot) and petal Blizzard (3rd slot)

Back
Top Bottom