Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

i reinstalled the app...

its just too fun especially working downtown with everything being a historic site, 

walked around my neighborhood and caught a tauros, ekans, i saw jigglypuff,slowbro,bulbasaur, nidorino and arbok but never saw em.

im lvl10 and theres a pokestop about 1/4 mile from me that is always full of good pokes and also a bike trail near it.

i have several little hot spots in my neighborhood that always get me new pokes, 

this game is fun, uff my privacy.

I had lost interest in this game, but watching these guys hunt Pokémon in a 3 million dollar Porsche 918 is hilarious lol...

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Bru ...

I was about to be on the news this morning.

Its 3am and my dog that never barks, starts barking. I'm thinking wow she must really need to go outside. When I get up I dont turn the lights because I don't want to disturbed my wifey. As I open the door and start going down the steps I hear something in my back yard. I chuck it up as wind, but then I start to hear voices. In like wth is going on ... I get strapped and gently sneak a peak ... 3 dudes in hoodies. First thing I think of is family safety ... At this point I must admit the last thing I was thinking about was calling the cops.

I turn on the lights and these mofos act like nothing is going on ... I open the door and let my dog out, but of course she's scared beyond and comes back in .. So I said F it and open the door pointing and shouting ... Well at least that caught their attention and start running towards me. If it wasn't because one kid was glued to his phone I would of have let a few rounds fly.

I totally forgot that the exit was next to my door kitchen door where I came out and that's why they were running.

Two kids bounce and I approach the kid still glue to his phone and he's like I almost got it. Whatever that means

Be safe out there ....learn how to respect boundaries.

Bru ...

I was about to be on the news this morning.

Its 3am and my dog that never barks, starts barking. I'm thinking wow she must really need to go outside. When I get up I dont turn the lights because I don't want to disturbed my wifey. As I open the door and start going down the steps I hear something in my back yard. I chuck it up as wind, but then I start to hear voices. In like wth is going on ... I get strapped and gently sneak a peak ... 3 dudes in hoodies. First thing I think of is family safety ... At this point I must admit the last thing I was thinking about was calling the cops.

I turn on the lights and these mofos act like nothing is going on ... I open the door and let my dog out, but of course she's scared beyond and comes back in .. So I said F it and open the door pointing and shouting ... Well at least that caught their attention and start running towards me. If it wasn't because one kid was glued to his phone I would of have let a few rounds fly.

I totally forgot that the exit was next to my door kitchen door where I came out and that's why they were running.

Two kids bounce and I approach the kid still glue to his phone and he's like I almost got it. Whatever that means

Be safe out there ....learn how to respect boundaries.

:rofl: man

:rofl: kids sneaking into backyards at 3 in the morning cmon man :lol: they should have left when they heard a dog

Everyone is talking about this thing. Please Matt and Trey, make a Chinpokomon Part II episode in the new season of South Park! 
laugh.gif

Question, is there a reason why I did not over take a gym?

I am team mystic (blue) and beat all of the trainers in a red gym. All of my pokemon were faint except one, and I seem to have just got XP points?

Is there an option I have to select to overtake the gym?

Thanks!

Game still hasn't dropped in Europe or Asia (ironically)

I think the hype will hold on a lil longer

Last edited:
I work in the nuclear industry. There have been numerous reports of individuals trying to gain access to secured and protected areas at nuclear sites trying to catch pokemon. These sites are patrolled by armed security personnel. I would urge everybody to use common sense when playing this game. I can see people getting into series trouble or possibly losing their lives over this. Stay safe.

Is anyone's app crashing right when you open it?

Sometimes crashes/freezes for me after I catch Pokemon.

BTW, this game is totally unfair for people in Manhattan. So many poke stops and pokemon. I've leveled up so fast in a span of a few days. Made it level 9. Trying to get that Gyarados is going to be so annoying. Anyone know how to get the Legendary Birds or one of those dogs after Eeeve? I can't seem to find anymore Eevee either.

Last edited:
I got like 20 easy evolves..waiting til I get a lucky egg then gonna go hard in the paint for an easy 3-4 levels

Last edited:
its horrible man im in center city philly in a building on the 6th floor yet i never can get a GPS Signal in here. All these Pokestops with lures are going crazy and here i am looking lost not connecting lol

**** is real out here...

Look at FIU [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom