Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

IF you are lucky enough to receive an Evolution item, here is the breakdown on what your chances are of getting each one:
[table][tr][td]Sun Stone[/td][td]24%[/td][/tr][tr][td]King's Rock[/td][td]18%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dragon Scale[/td][td]12%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Upgrade[/td][td]18%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Metal Coat[/td][td]27%[/td][/tr][/table]
i need a dragon scale and upgrade, still need candy to evolve sunkern and sycther so another metal coat and sun stone can wait

I have the candies and the mons. Just need the damn items.

The numbers seem off though on eggs though. I usually get one when I hatch one. Almost every stop

View media item 2344908

Last edited:
today theoretically should be a hit day for me on an evo item. I sure hope so because I'm getting a little annoyed that I am getting just gen 1 pokes from all my eggs now 13 in the past 3 days and the gen 2 "nests" around me are swinubs and hoothoots. They just dont throw people enough bones to keep masses interested like last summer. 

Uhh, you have a ttar?
someone by me has one at 28** in a gym
indifferent.gif

I just had a revelation as I was driving to work this morning. I was spinning Stops, thinking about those statistics posted yesterday, and realized that those are the odds of getting each individual item, which is different than odds of getting it with each spin.

Using data collected on items dropped per stop, we know that the number of items dropped averages just over three items per stop, excluding stop bonuses... Multiplying that times the 0.14% rate from before, we get a probability of 0.44% chance of getting an evolution item at a given Stop, though that chance COULD be higher if stop bonuses affect your chance of getting an evolution item.

tl;dr, corrected number is STILL less than a 1% chance... it's comparable to one item every 227 stops, which IS a lot better than the 715 I thought it was before.
The numbers seem off though on eggs though. I usually get one when I hatch one. Almost every stop
Yeah, that link mentions that "Egg drop rates are obviously bigger than 0.83%, the number is so low due to full bags!" So if you have an empty slot for an egg, you have a much better chance of getting one than what's shown here. Several people have mentioned that they might as well have left eggs out, since they have no impact on other items dropped- they are completely independent.

I just had a revelation as I was driving to work this morning. I was spinning Stops, thinking about those statistics posted yesterday, and realized that those are the odds of getting each individual item, which is different than odds of getting it with each spin.

Using data collected on items dropped per stop, we know that the number of items dropped averages just over three items per stop, excluding stop bonuses... Multiplying that times the 0.14% rate from before, we get a probability of 0.44% chance of getting an evolution item at a given Stop, though that chance COULD be higher if stop bonuses affect your chance of getting an evolution item.

tl;dr, corrected number is STILL less than a 1% chance... it's comparable to one item every 227 stops, which IS a lot better than the 715 I thought it was before.

Yeah, that link mentions that "Egg drop rates are obviously bigger than 0.83%, the number is so low due to full bags!" So if you have an empty slot for an egg, you have a much better chance of getting one than what's shown here. Several people have mentioned that they might as well have left eggs out, since they have no impact on other items dropped- they are completely independent.
welp i did another 150+ and didnt get anything again

finally got a larvitar

gotta finish walking this togepi and larvitar will be my buddy until i get a ttar 

24km until togetic 

Last edited:
finally got a larvitar

gotta finish walking this togepi and larvitar will be my buddy until i get a ttar 

24km until togetic 

Hatch a Togepi from a 2 km egg. 1st gen two in since launch. I'd rather have any other gen 2 at this point

Back
Top Bottom